Can I blog about life experiences?
Yes, you really can write a blog about you and your life, and people will read it, but there are a few important specifications to consider.
What are the top 5 blogs?
Top 10 highest-earning bloggers
- HuffPost: $500 million per year.
- Engadget: $47.5 million per year.
- Moz: $44.9 million per year.
- PerezHilton: $41.3 million per year.
- Copyblogger: $33.1 million per year.
- Mashable: $30 million per year.
- TechCrunch: $22.5 million per year.
- Envato Tuts+: $10 million per year.
Can you write a blog about anything?
We’ve established that if you’re blogging for fun and not for money, you can write about anything. This is because you do not need to be concerned about traffic when working on a personal blog.
How do I write a life story blog?
Write the Story of Your Life
- Think about who is going to read your story.
- Just start writing.
- Write the Scenes of Your Life.
- Decide How to Organize Your Story.
- Choose a Theme.
- Use Friends and Family.
- Use Photos to Jog Your Memories.
- Add a Range of Emotions.
What is considered a lifestyle blog?
A lifestyle blog is best defined as a digital content representation of its author’s everyday life and interests. Lifestyle bloggers share a broad variety of content centered around and inspired by their personal lives — most notably family, home, travel, beauty, food, recipes, fashion, makeup, design and decor.
What is an example of a lifestyle?
The definition of lifestyle is the way you live including your style, attitudes and possessions. When you have all luxury items and can buy whatever you want, this is an example of your lifestyle. The consistent, integrated way of life of an individual as typified by his or her manner, attitudes, possessions, etc.
What are good topics for a blog?
120 best blog niche ideas to write about
- Finance. Money management is something everyone is concerned with, from the adolescent working to get their first credit card to the entrepreneur wanting to exponentially grow their personal savings.
- Design and development.
- 8. News.
What are some good topics to blog about?
Don’t know what to blog about? Here are 81 blog topic and blog ideas to get you thinking on what to write about.
- Self improvement / personal development (how you overcame some obstacle or started a new habit, and what you learned)
- Health & fitness for busy people.
- Learning a new language.