Can I divert my mobile phone remotely?
Can I divert my mobile phone remotely?
Remote Diversion enables you to remotely divert all your incoming calls to another phone. To divert your calls using Remote Call Diversion: Dial either an extension number followed by # or dial 9 then a phone number followed by #.
How do I divert my Vodafone number to another number?
How can I divert all calls to another number on Vodafone?
- Enter **21* followed by the number you want to divert your calls to – replacing the first 0 with +44 – followed by #.
- Then press send.
How do I divert calls from my mobile to another mobile?
Forward calls using Android settings
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon. On some phones, touch the Menu icon instead to see a list of commands.
- Choose Settings or Call Settings.
- Choose Call Forwarding.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Set the forwarding number.
- Touch Enable or OK.
What is remote access to Call Forwarding?
Remote Access to Call Forwarding is a telephone feature that allows Call Forwarding subscribers to activate, deactivate, or change the forwarded number from another number with a touchtone telephone.
Can you forward phone calls without having the phone?
Choose one of four options: “Always forward” to automatically forward any call, “forward when busy” to reroute if you’re on a call, “forward when unanswered” to reroute anytime you don’t answer, or “forward when unreached” to forward if you don’t have a phone signal, your phone is turned off, or it’s in airplane mode.
Can I divert calls from a lost phone?
Some carriers also allow a user to remotely access the call forwarding feature on their phone. Remotely activating call forwarding is helpful for those who have had their cell phone lost or stolen, or those who need to have calls to an office phone forwarded after hours.
Can I divert my Vodafone mobile to another mobile?
You can automatically send incoming calls to another phone number – a landline or mobile. Set it up on your phone or in your My Vodafone account > Services and extras > Call divert. You’ll need your account PIN or memorable word. If you’re on Pay as you go, you can only divert incoming calls to voicemail.
How do you divert a number to another number?
How do I use Call Diversion?
- To divert all calls dial: *21*(phone number you want to divert to)#
- To divert any calls you don’t manage to answer within 15 seconds dial: *61*(phone number you want to divert to)#
- To divert calls when your phone is engaged dial: *67*(phone number you want to divert to)#
What is the code to divert calls?
Call diversion codes
|Divert all calls||21|
|Divert calls not answered within 15 seconds||61|
|Divert calls if phone engaged||67|
How to divert calls to another Vodafone number?
Dial 00 64 9 962 0000 and follow the normal Phone Divert steps. Please note: International calling charges apply. Calling charges apply if calls are diverted to a mobile phone number or to another phone outside your local calling area, unless you have one of our calling plans.
How do I divert calls from my landline?
To divert calls from your landline, type the code followed by the number you want to forward the calls to: *21* – diverts all calls immediately to your chosen number. *61* – diverts calls not answered within 15 seconds. *67* – diverts calls only when you’re on another call.
How do I deactivate the phone divert service?
1. Lift the handset and wait for the dial tone 2. Dial the access code for the type of call diversion you wish to deactivate (see list below) 3. The service is now inactive. The voice prompt will confirm it has been deactivated. You can activate Phone Divert from another phone when you are away from home. 1.
Are there charges for diverting calls to another phone?
Calling charges apply if calls are diverted to a mobile phone number or to another phone outside your local calling area, unless you have one of our calling plans. To active Phone Divert, you will need to have set up your voicemail first. Was this answer helpful?