How can I check my Saudi visa status online?
To do this:
- Log into your Absher account.
- Go to “My Services” and click on “Inquiries”
- Click on “Passport” in the next window and then click on “Exit/Entry Visa Status”
- Enter the following details in the new window: Sponsor ID. Iqama number. Visa number or passport number. Image code.
- Click on “View”
How do I check my visa stamping status on Enjaz?
You can also check for the application status through this method: Go to https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetApplicantData….
- Enter your details, such as current nationality, passport number, visa type and arrival destination.
- Enter the random image code.
- Click on “Perform the Search.”
What is E number for Saudi visa?
Electronic Number is an application number provided by the Enjaz Information Technology through the registered Overseas Employment Promoter. Electronic Number is essential for any kind of visa for Saudi Arabia either work or visit.
How can I check my visa stamped or not?
Check Visa Stamping Status on EnjazIT website Enter your Visa Application Number on the second. Enter your Passport Number in the third column. Enter the Image Code and press the “Search” button. In the next window, you will be able to see your Saudi Visa Stamping Status.
How can I check my visa stamping status online?
GDRFA Dubai Application
- Open the app and select the “Services” label.
- Click on “Entry Permit / Residence Status” and then select “Residence Inquiry”
- Enter your details: Visa code, first name, nationality and date of birth.
- Double-check your input and then click “Inquiry”
How do I check my visa expiry date?
To check your visit visa expiry date, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.