How can I login my Kofa account?
Kofa – Student Management System….Set password for first-time login
- Acquire a password access code (PWD).
- Enter your (JAMB) registration number and the access code.
- After pressing the button, your student id will be displayed and your password set.
- Go to the general login page and enter your new credentials.
What is Kofa account?
Kofa is part of the West African eUniversity Project (WAeUP). It is a powerful and comprehensive Student Management System which will become the single access point to educational resources and information to all AAUE students.
How do I check my AAU status?
See how you can check your AAU admission status below: Candidates are to visit: https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus. Enter your JAMB Registration Number as Applicant ID in the space provided. Enter your Surname also in the space provided.
How do I get an AAU certificate?
AAU Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State
- Go to AAUE online portal https://aaue-alumni.waeup.org/
- Click on application.
- Click on request for certificate located on your academic session of graduation.
- Click register for application.
How do I check my ekpoma screening results?
How to Check AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Result
- Go to AAU post UTME result checking portal @ https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate columns.
- Click on “Login” to access your AAU post UTME score.
How do I check my Uniben post Utme status?
Visit here https://uniben.waeup.org/login which is the only approved portal where you can check your result.
- You need your password and user ID to check your result.
- In this case enter your type Username/ID and password.
- Then click on the login button to access your result.
How can I check my Uniben Kofa page?
Go to UNIBEN post UTME result checking portal at https://uniben.waeup.org/login. Enter Username/ID and password where required. Finally, click on login to access your result.
What does submitted means in Uniben Kofa?
f you are still seeing SUBMITTED, then you have not been given admission yet which means that you still have hope of being admitted.
Has AAU started giving admission 2021 2022?
The management of the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) has released the names of successful candidates Who offered provisional admission into various programs in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session. Applicants can log in to the admission portal and check their admission status.
How long does it take to get transcript from AAU?
Transcripts typically can take 5-10 business days. This time period begins from the date that payment is received and any financial encumbrance with Ambrose University is removed.
How do I pay my AAU transcript?
- Goto https://aaue-alumni.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.