How can I send a group eCard for free?
How Free Group eCard Works?
- Select A Card. Pick a free eCard design that looks right for the occasion.
- Get it Signed. Share the eCard URL via email, or any social media.
- Send it Over. Virtual eCard will be delivered to the receiver’s email on chosen date and time or can be shared via URL.
How do you email someone a gift card?
7 Steps to Sending an Electronic Gift Card
- Select eGifts. From the main menu on Giftcards.com, select eGifts.
- Select a Design.
- Select an Amount.
- Add the Recipient’s Name.
- Enter the Recipient’s Email Address.
- Add a Personal Message.
- Review Order.
When does a free birthday ecard expire?
If you would like your ecard recipient to be able to open the card again and again, a premium ecard is the choice for you. If you think they will open it immediately, then a free ecard will work just fine as those ecards expire after 10 days.
Are there any ads on a birthday ecard?
You can choose a premium option that gives you a large sized ecard and absolutely no ads. Or, you can select the free option with a smaller ecard and ads included. With free ecards birthday celebrations are even sweeter!
Can You Send Someone a birthday ecard for free?
Or, you can select the free option with a smaller ecard and ads included. With free ecards birthday celebrations are even sweeter! If you are on a tight budget, sending a free ecard for someone’s birthday shows you care without causing you to spend anything at all.
Is it OK to send birthday eCards late?
We have a line of belated birthday ecards for you to send. After all, it’s better to send birthday greetings late than never. Some people even enjoy extending their celebration a bit longer when belated greetings unexpectedly arrive in their inbox.