How do I add Favorites to my AOL Toolbar?
Add your favorite featured products or services to your Desktop Gold toolbar and they’ll always be one click away.
- Sign in to AOL Desktop Gold.
- Click the Add a Favorite icon .
- Left-click a product or service | Click Add to Toolbar.
How do I find my AOL Favorites?
How Can I Retrieve My AOL Favorites?
- Launch the AOL Desktop software, click the “Favorites” button on the toolbar and then click the “Manage” button to open the Manage Your Favorite Places window.
- Click the “Save My Favorite Places as a Favorites File on my Computer” option.
How do I add AOL to my toolbar?
Easily add it to your desktop with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- By the system clock in the taskbar, click the Expand icon .
- Right-click on the AOL Desktop Gold icon .
- Select Create Desktop Shortcut.
How do I move my AOL Favorites to Google Chrome?
Use AOL Desktop Gold to import your bookmarks and saved passwords from Chrome
- Sign in to Desktop Gold.
- Click Settings in the upper left.
- Click Browser.
- Click the Import tab.
- Click the Import from menu | select Chrome.
- Click Import Now to import your data.
Where is AOL Toolbar?
right-click a blank spot on the tab bar (or the “+” button) tap the Alt key to activate the classic menu bar > View > Toolbars.
How do I move my favorites on AOL?
Select “Manage Favorites”. Open your personal folder and drag the Favorites into the main Favorites folder. If you are using AOL 10, this is all you need to do., If you’re using an older version, read on. Click the “Favorites” button and select “Import AOL Favorites”.
How do I bookmark AOL Mail?
Visit a website you want to add to your AOL Favorites. Click on the Favorites This icon (the bookmarklet on your browser’s bookmark bar). The Favorites setup window will display with the fields automatically populated. Double-check the entries, and make any changes you want.
What did AOL stand for?
AOL (stylized as Aol., formerly a company known as AOL Inc. and originally known as America Online) is an American web portal and online service provider based in New York City. By 1995, AOL had about three million active users.
Where is the AOL toolbar located?
Where did my AOL icon go?
If the icon is missing from the desktop, but it is present in the system tray, that means the AOL Desktop Gold is still on your PC. And if it is missing from the system tray itself, that means the AOL Desktop Gold browser is uninstalled from your PC.
How do I import my AOL Bookmarks?
- In the upper right, click the AOL Shield Pro browser menu button (three horizontal lines).
- In the menu window, scroll down to Bookmarks and then click Import bookmarks and settings.
- In the window that appears, select the browser that you’d like to import your bookmarks from, and then click Import.
How do I export my favorites from AOL gold?
Export your AOL Desktop Gold data to another computer
- Sign in to Desktop Gold.
- Click the Settings icon.
- While in General settings, click the My Data tab.
- Click Export.
- Choose a location to save the export file and click save.
- For added security, you have the option to create a password for your export file.