How do I compact folders in Windows Live Mail?
How do I compact a local folder? It’s here: Tools > Options >Advanced > Maintenance. To run it, change n in Compact the database on shutdown every n runs to 1, then close down the program. Change it to something else if you don’t want to run it at every program shutdown.
How do you update folder list in Windows Live Mail?
Right-click on the account name in the folder pane and select Show or hide folders. In the Show/Hide IMAP Folders dialogue, click Reset List to update the folder list.
Why did my Windows Live Mail stopped working?
Solution to Fix this issue Try to run Windows Live Mail as Administrator in compatibility mode. Try to re-configure the Windows Live Mail account. Remove the existing WLM account and create a new one. Try reinstalling Windows Essentials 2012 on your Windows 10.
How do I defrag compact or repair windows live mail data?
Without clicking anywhere:
- To defragment / compact Windows Live Mail data, type (or copy/paste) the the following (including the quotes): esentutl.exe -d “%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Mail.MSMessageStore”
- To repair Windows Live Mail data, type the the following (including the quotes):
How do I show all folders in Windows Live Mail?
- Use the Alt-M key combination to bring up a small drop down menu.
- Select “Layout“.
- Choose “Folder pane” and put a check mark in front of “Show Storage folders“.
- The disappeared / missing storage folders will be restored in the Windows Live Mail program.
How do I restore my folders in Windows Live Mail?
- Open Windows Live Mail. Click on View in the taskbar.
- Click on Compact View.
- Click on the green plus.
- Simply check each of the lost folders that you want to restore by clicking on the checkbox beside them, and then click on OK.
- Once done, click on View and then click on Compact View.
Can I Uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail?
Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs. In the Currently installed programs list, click Windows Live Essentials, and then click Uninstall. Click Remove one or more Windows Live programs. Note To completely remove Windows Live Essentials, select all the Windows Live programs.