How do I contact someone on a Celebrity Cruise?
- Existing Reservations 1-888-751-7804.
- Reservations( U.S. and Canada) Email Address: [email protected]
- Online Check-in 1-877-200-2897.
- Online Check-in Email Address: [email protected]
- Celebrity Website Assistance 1-800-722-5941.
Can you send a message to someone on a cruise ship?
Sending text messages is usually possible on a cruise ship. However, depending on where the ship is in the ocean, there may be times when there is no signal. Sending and receiving text messages at sea can be incredibly expensive as you’ll likely incur roaming charges.
What is the best way to communicate on a cruise ship?
What is the best way to communicate with friends on a large…
- Make a group itinerary.
- Use post-it notes.
- Use in-cabin phones for daily updates.
- Text with walkie-talkies.
- Arrange a familiar meeting place.
- The future of onboard communications.
What is the phone number for Celebrity Cruises?
00 1 305-341-0205
Celebrity Cruises/Customer service
Where is Captain’s Club number on Celebrity Cruises?
Where can I view my Captain’s Club points and status? Once enrolled in the Captain’s Club program, you will need to create a Guest Account to manage and view your membership. Once signed into your Guest Account, your Captain’s Club number, Tier and Club Points will be displayed.
Can you text for free on a cruise ship?
Can you text on a cruise ship for free? Yes, you can. If you want to text while on a cruise ship, you have the option of either connecting to the ship’s Wi-Fi network or its cellular service so you send an SMS over the Internet for free.
What apps work for texting on a cruise ship?
Texting on a Cruise: 7 Cruise Line Messaging Apps
- iConcierge, Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Carnival Hub, Carnival Cruise Line.
- Navigator, Disney Cruise Line.
- MSC Traveller Web, MSC Cruises.
- Navigator, Holland America Line.
- [email protected] Messenger, Princess Cruises.
- Royal iQ, Royal Caribbean International.
How can I communicate with my family on a cruise ship?
These are the best ways to stay connected while on a cruise.
- Walkie Talkies.
- Princess Cruise Line OceanMedallion.
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator App and Wave Phones.
- Cruise Line Messaging Apps.
- Wi-Fi Package.
Where is Celebrity Cruise headquarters?
Miami, Florida, United States
What is Captain’s Club on Celebrity cruise?
Captain’s Club is Celebrity Cruises’ six-tiered loyalty program for past passengers. Points are earned based on the length of your cruise and the category of your stateroom, and applied upon completion of each sailing. Solo travelers paying a single supplement receive double points.
How do I contact a passenger on a celebrity cruise?
Celebrity Cruises. How do I contact a passenger directly on Celebrity Cruises? Friends or family can reach you 24 hours a day via Celebrity’s Satellite Service. Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (877) 266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call (732) 335-3296.
How do you contact a ship on a cruise?
Callers must have the ship name and the person they wish to contact. When connected, enter the number for the ship you wish to reach, followed by the pound sign:
How to get hold of someone on a cruise ship?
• Dial the appropriate number above. • The caller will be asked to enter the credit card number and expiration date. • The system obtains a real-time hold for $79.50 ($7.95 x 10 minutes) and initiates the call to the ship. The $79.50 hold is the maximum that will be held.
How to reserve a cruise on Celebrity cruise?
Reserve your Celebrity Cruise vacation 1-888-751-7804 Group Bookings (8+ staterooms) 1-888-727-4907 Corporate Group Quotes 1-800-722-5934, option 1 Charter Quotes 1-800-722-5934, option 1