How do I create a Web Intelligence report in SAP BO?
To generate an ad-hoc report in the SAP BusinessObjects BI launch pad
- Log on to the BI launch pad.
- From the Applications menu, select Web Intelligence Application.
- Create a new Web Intelligence Document ( button).
- In the opened window, select Universe as the data source, and click OK.
What is WEBI report in SAP BO?
Web Intelligence (WEBI) is a popular SAP BusinessObjects self-service reporting tool that makes it easy for end users—even non-technical ones—to create ad hoc reports. With a visual interface and drag-and-drop capabilities, WEBI allows users to pose queries, select data elements, add filters, and format information.
How do I create a SAP WEBI report?
Using SMQs in Report Writer
- Navigate to Reports, Report Writer, and select New.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Log On.
- Click Document List.
- Open the New menu and select Web Intelligence Document.
- Click Report Writer.
- Click the Data tab.
What is a Web Intelligence document?
SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence (WebI) is a web-based reporting and analysis tool. ✓ Functions to merge reports, create formulas, sort, filter, and change page layouts.
How do you create a report in SAP BW?
You start the analysis as follows:
- Click Load Data From BW to define the report and start the analysis. The system opens a new window to select the variables for BW reporting.
- Select the System ID.
- Select the Custom Object Type Variables.
- Select the Creation From and Creation To months.
- Choose Execute.
What is SAP WEBI?
SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence (WebI) is a web-based reporting and analysis tool. It provides an interactive way for you to analyze workforce-related data as part of the Washington Workforce Analytics (WWA) Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
What does WEBI stand for?
|WEBI||Wharton E-Business Initiative (University of Pennsylvania)|
How do you run a query in SAP BO?
- In the studio, select View. Repository Explorer.
- Select the Business Objects tab and make sure that the Queries button is selected.
- Select a business object (or search one using the Search field) and expand the tree view.
- Select a query ( ), right-click it, and select Execute Query.
How do I run a query in SAP BW?
To access BEx Query designer, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Start -> All Programs. Under the folder “Business Explorer”, the “Query Designer” is available. Click on “Query Designer”.
- Select required BW system. Click the Ok button. Enter the Client. User Name. Password. Logon Language. Click the Ok Button.
What is SAP WebI?
What do you need to know about SAP Webi?
Web Intelligence, the business intelligence reporting tool, is a part of SAP BusinessObjects product suite. This is a handy tool for business users for analytical and ad hoc reporting. Using Web Intelligence, business users can create basic, medium, and complex reports from transactional data in database to meet business…
What is Web Intelligence in SAP BusinessObjects?
Web Intelligence, the business intelligence reporting tool, is a part of SAP BusinessObjects product suite. This is a handy tool for business users for analytical and ad hoc reporting. Using Web Intelligence, business users can create basic, medium, and complex reports from transactional data in database to meet business requirements.
Can you use the in operator in Webi?
Note that you can use the In operator to achieve the same thing; in this This version of the formula explicitly specifies Year as the context, rather than removing Quarter to leave Year. Above is reference from WEBI User guide. Help to improve this answer by adding a comment.
How are profiles like objects in Bo system?
Profiles are like objects in the BO system that provides a way to classify users and groups. They act as a supplement with publications to personalize the content that users see. Profiles link users and groups to profile targets and values, which are used to personalize data within a report.