How do I deposit cash into a public bank?
- Walk in to your preferred Public Bank CDM.
- Select your preferred language.
- Select “Bill Payment” at the main menu.
- Key in Giro Payment Code 261 (for AEON) on payee screen.
- Key in your agreement number.
- Key in your contact number.
- Insert your cash to CDM Machine.
- Select “YES” to proceed with payment.
How can I transfer money from public bank account to current account?
Please follow the steps below:
- Select ‘Profile Maintenance’
- Select ‘Change Daily Transfer Limit’
- Select ‘Change FPX Transfer Limit’
- Enter your preferred FPX daily limit and click ‘Next’
- Verify the details and click ‘Request PAC’
- Enter your PAC.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to complete the process.
How can I transfer money from public bank ATM?
How do I perform a fund transfer to other Public Bank accounts?
- Click on Fund Transfer.
- Click on PB Account.
- Click on To Account or To Favourite Account.
- Select From Account.
- Enter Beneficiary Account No.
- Enter Amount(RM) and click on Next.
- Click on “Request PAC Now” button.
- Enter PAC.
How does CDM machine work?
A Cash Deposit Machine is easy to use. All you need is your Debit Card or your bank account number. Once you select the option for ‘deposits’, you will then have to choose the account you want to deposit the money into. And once you enter the correct amount, your transaction will go through successfully.
What is the minimum balance for bank Islam?
In order to open this savings account, an initial minimum deposit of RM20 is required for account opening. Please note that you must maintain at least RM20 to avoid account closure. Adding to that, you have to be at least aged 18 and above to open this savings account.
What time does the bank open during MCO?
In light of the nationwide Movement Control Order (MCO), our branch operating hours will be temporarily revised to 9.30am-1.00pm, starting from 17 May 2021. This is to support the ongoing efforts to curb the pandemic as well as to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
Are banks open in Malaysia during MCO?
KUALA LUMPUR, May 31 — Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) today assured that all banks will be operating during a tighter movement control order (MCO) beginning June 1 until June 14.
Can you transfer money to current account?
To transfer money to an external account, you will need the bank routing number and account number for both accounts—the external account receiving the transfer and the account from which you are transferring money. The bank that’s going to receive your transfer may help you set up the transaction.
How do I transfer money to another bank account?
Telephone and online banking offer a fast, usually free and easy way for you to transfer money into another account.
- Online bank transfers.
- Telephone transfers.
- In-branch bank transfers.
- What does confirmation of payee mean?
- Double-check the details.
- Get the person on the phone to repeat figures and names.
Does Public Bank have instant transfer?
Pay instantly to any mobile number via PBe and PB engage Introducing DuitNow Transfer, a brand new fund transfer service available on PBe and PB engage. Receiving funds via DuitNow Transfer is easy too. A one-time registration is needed to register your mobile number as your DuitNow ID.