How do I fix SSL 61 error?
Complete the following steps to resolve this issue:
- Download or obtain the SSL root certificate/intermediate certificate (. crt/.
- Install the root certificate/intermediate certificate on the client machine.
- If an antivirus is installed on the client machine then ensure that the antivirus trusts the certificate.
How do I fix SSL error 61 in Citrix web receiver on Linux?
Update to the Latest Receiver Version
- Upgrade to the latest version of Receiver to verify if this resolves the issue.
- If you are using SHA2 certificates then the older version of Receiver does not support these certificate.
How do I update Citrix Receiver?
You can configure Citrix Receiver Updates as follows:
- Right-click the Citrix Receiver for Windows icon in the notification area.
- Select Advanced Preferences, and click Auto Update. The Citrix Receiver Updates dialog appears.
How do I trust a certificate on a Mac?
In the Keychain Access app on your Mac, select a keychain from one of the keychains lists, then double-click a certificate. Next to Trust, click the arrow to display the trust policies for the certificate. To override the trust policies, choose new trust settings from the pop-up menus.
Does Citrix Receiver work on Linux?
Beginning August 2018, Citrix Receiver will be replaced by Citrix Workspace app. Citrix Workspace app provides the full capabilities of Citrix Receiver, as well as new capabilities based on your organization’s Citrix deployment. …
How do I get a certificate trusted?
Windows 10 — Chrome, IE11, and Edge
- Double-click on the certificate ( ca.
- Click on the “Install Certificate” button.
- Select whether you want to store it at the user or machine level.
- Click “Next.”
- Select “Place all certificates in the following store.”
- Click “Browse.”
- Select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities.”
What is the SSL error 61 error 61?
SSL error 61: You have not chosen to trust , the issuer of the server’s security certificate.” As of this writing, the following older Citrix products have been validated to support SHA-2 certificates: Secure Gateway 3.3.4 XenApp 6.5 with Hotfix XA650R06W2K8R2X64023
What does SSL error 61 mean in Citrix?
Citrix Troubleshooting Steps: SSL Error 61: You have not chosen to trust “go daddy secure certificate authority – g2”, the issuer of the server’s security certificate. SSL Error 61: You have not chosen to trust “go daddy secure certificate authority – g2”, the issuer of the server’s security certificate.
Why is my Win32 server not connecting with SSL?
If your server certificate was issued by an intermediate certification authority, the Win32 ICA Client version 6.20.985 will not connect using SSL. 3. Error code occurs after upgrading to ICA Client 7.0 4. Ensure DNS is properly configured between the client machine and the FQDN of the Citrix Secure Gateway Server.