How do I get in touch with Chinese embassy?
- Visa Office of the Chinese Embassy in Washington DC.
- Address: 2201 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W. Suite 110, Washington, D.C. 20007.
- Telephone: (202) 855-1555 (9:30-12:00 Monday to Friday)
- (202) 790-8746 (14:00-16:30 Monday to Friday)
- Fax: (202) 588-9760.
- Email: [email protected].
- Office Hours.
How many Chinese embassy are there?
China itself in total counts near 161 Embassies and 67 Consulates spread all over the world.
Can Thai people travel to China?
Answer: You should apply for a double-entry visa: one entry for going from Thailand to Beijing, and another for going from Hong Kong SAR to Guangzhou. For Thai passport you do not need a visa for Hong Kong SAR of China for a visit of up to 30 days, but you need a visa to visit China’s mainland.
Do I need to go to the Chinese Embassy to get a visa?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. You don’t have to appear in person unless required by a consular officer.
What countries have Chinese embassies?
- Chinese Embassy in Afghanistan.
- Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh.
- Chinese Embassy in Brunei.
- Chinese Embassy in Cambodia.
- Chinese Embassy in D.P.R.K.(the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea)
- Chinese Embassy in East Timor.
- Chinese Embassy in India.
- Chinese Embassy in Indonesia.
What embassies are in China?
U.S. Embassy & Consulates in China
- U.S. Embassy Beijing.
- U.S. Consulate Guangzhou.
- U.S. Consulate Shanghai.
- U.S. Consulate Shenyang.
- U.S. Consulate Wuhan.
Can I enter China right now?
Yes. China currently allows foreign nationals with valid residence permits and visas to enter the country under certain very limited conditions.
Do Thai citizens need visa for China?
Answer: Thai citizens must obtain a visa before arrival in China. They cannot apply for a visa at the port of entry.
Can I apply for Chinese visa online?
Visa applicants should fill in the visa application form online. Please refer to the detailed visa instructions, and prepare according to your personal situation: a. For the first-time applicants who were born in China, please submit the original Chinese passport and a copy of the information page.