How do I get my old account back on injustice?
If you are signed into a Google+ account, you can enable “Back up my data” via the “Backup & Restore” section of your Android device’s settings menu. Once cloud saving has been enabled, your game will automatically save to the Google Play cloud after completing a match if you are connected to the internet.
Can injustice mobile be hacked?
Hacking Injustice: Gods Among Us for Android allows you to get free access to in-game purchases and remove ads. You can use Lucky Patcher to create a hacked version of Injustice: Gods Among Us. Be aware that playing a hacked version Injustice, or any other game may result in you being banned from the game.
How do I create a Wbid account?
How do I get an Account?
- Go to the B2B site, located at wbtvd.com.
- Select Sign-Up (see screen grab below)
- Complete the sign-up form and select your sales rep or WB contact.
- Submit for Approval.
How do I link my injustice account?
To link your accounts:
- From Injustice 2 Mobile go to Settings > Console Link.
- This will provide you with a 6 digit code.
- On Injustice Console go to Extras > Link to Injustice 2 Mobile.
- Enter the 6 Digit Code and select Link.
- This will complete the link between your devices.
How do I restore game data?
How do I restore deleted app data?
- Go to Google Play and tap on the Menu. Go to the Google Play Store and log in using your Google account.
- Choose My Apps and Games.
- Tap on All option.
- Find the deleted apps and tap on Install.
- Connect your Android and Select App Documents.
- Scan and Select One of App Data to Recover.
How do I get my old Mortal Kombat Mobile back?
To restore a Cloud save after reinstalling the game or installing it on a new device, simply log into the same WBPlay/WBID account you were previously using for the game. If a save is associated with that WBID you will be given the opportunity to download it again.
How do you start over on Mortal Kombat Mobile?
if you want to make new account, go to phone setting, apps, select mortal kombat x, tap clear data. then open mortal kombat x, play the tutorial again, go to profile, sign up your new account. or to make it simple, uninstall and reinstall the game.