How do I give someone access to an editor in Outlook?
Make someone my delegate
- Click the File tab.
- Click Account Settings, and then click Delegate Access.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the person whom you want to designate as your delegate, or search for and then click the name in the search results list.
- Click Add, and then click OK.
What is Editor permission in Outlook?
Editor – This grants FULL permission. Good for basic calendar sharing. The following two Permission Levels allow the granted person to edit/delete only the appointments/meetings they have created. • Publishing Author – Similar to Publishing Editor, except the granted user cannot delete.
What are the permission levels in Outlook?
Outlook Permission Levels
|Publishing Author:||Create and read items; create subfolders; edit and delete items created by the user.|
|Author:||Create and read items; edit and delete items they’ve created.|
|Nonediting Author:||Create and read items; delete items created by the user.|
How do I edit rules in Outlook 2007?
Outlook 2003 & 2007 1. From the menu, select Tools, and then select Rules and Alerts. 2. Click on the New Rule button.
How do I allow someone else to edit my Outlook calendar?
How to Grant Someone Access and Editing Permissions to an Outlook Calendar
- Select Calendar.
- on the HOME tab select Calendar Permission.
- Add the desired employee name and set the permission level to “Publishing Editor”
- Click Ok.
How do I give someone permission to edit my Outlook calendar?
- Click Calendar Icon in lower left corner.
- In the left side bar Right Click the calendar you want to share, then click Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click Add to add permissions for a new user, or click the name of the existing user in the list to change their current permissions.
What can an editor do on Outlook calendar?
Editor: Provides read/write/modify access to the calendar (accept private events). Publishing Editor: In addition to “Editor” permissions, the user will also be able to create sub-folders (these are calendar groups or secondary calendars).
How do I check Outlook permissions?
Click on the “Summary” tab. Your permission level will be under “Your permissions.” If the Permissions tab appears and not the Summary tab, then you have owner permission. If neither tab appears, then you cannot view or change the folder properties.
How do you edit a rule in Outlook?
Click File > Manage Rules & Alerts. Check the box next to the rule that you want to modify. Click Change Rule, click the type of change you want to make, and then complete the steps.
How to add permissions to a folder in outlook?
1. Select the folder you want to share from your Inbox. 2. Right-click on the folder to view the Properties. 3. Click Permissions. 4. Click Add and select the person with whom you want to share the folder from the Global Address List. 5.
What do the outlook permission levels mean for calendars?
Publishing calendars with the Editor permission level is restricted due to the nature of the shared hosted environment but you can choose from 3 levels below. For more information read the article on How To Publish A Calendar In Outlook/OWA Availability Only shows Free, Busy, Tentative, or Away and time of items.
How to get permission to edit exchange resources?
Any person or group listed in the Global Address List can be given permissions to view or edit resources. People who are not on Exchange will not be able to view Exchange resources. Click the Add… button to select the contact to whom you would like to grant permissions. 6.
How to set delegate permissions in Microsoft Outlook?
Configuring a calendar/inbox for delegate permissions is explained in the document Setting Delegates in Outlook. 1. If the Navigation Pane is not visible on the left-hand side of the Outlook window, press Alt-F1. 2. Click on the Calendar button in the Navigation Pane.