How do I go to my email inbox?
Click the “Inbox” link in the left pane if you don’t see your inbox, to go to your Inbox folder.
- To open an email, simply click it in the right pane.
- To delete emails, place a check mark in front of each email and then click the trash can icon on the toolbar.
How do I deep clean an email inbox?
If your Gmail inbox is cluttered, overwhelming, or just poorly organized, try these steps for how to clean up your Gmail inbox:
- Delete big attachments.
- Delete entire categories.
- Unsubscribe from annoying lists.
- Block unwanted senders.
- Delete by sender.
- Delete by date.
- Delete by content.
- Create new labels.
How can I open my Gmail account?
Step 1: Choose a Google Account type
- Go to the Google account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click Next. Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Click Next.
Where is my Inbox on my phone?
You can find all your inboxes and labels in the left-hand menu. When the left-hand menu is hidden, you’ll have more space for your emails and can point to the menu for more options.
Why can’t I see all of my emails in Gmail?
Your mail can go missing from your inbox because of filters or forwarding, or because of POP and IMAP settings in your other mail systems. Your mail server or email systems could also be downloading and saving local copies of your messages and deleting them from Gmail.
Can I see more than 100 emails in Gmail?
Click the little gear icon in the upper right corner, then click Mail settings. 3. Near the top of the General tab you’ll see Maximum Page Size. Click the arrow in Show X conversations per page and change the number from the default (usually 25) to 50 or 100.
How do I clean up my Outlook email?
Use Clean Up Conversation to tidy up your email conversations and reduce the number of messages in your inbox.
- Select an email conversation that you’d like to clean up.
- Select the arrow next to Delete > Clean Up Conversation. You can also clean up entire Folders.
- If prompted, confirm by selecting Clean Up.
How do I find my old Gmail password?
Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.” Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How do I open a new Gmail account on my phone?
Setting up Gmail on Android Devices
- Open Settings. Navigate to Accounts > +Add account.
- Select Google.
- Select Existing.
- Log in using your G-Suite account and wait for your account to sync.
- Click on your Google Account under Accounts and check off which apps you wanted synced to your device.