How do I program my AT remote to my LG TV?
Here’s all you need to do:
- With your TV on, use your U-verse TV remote and press Menu.
- Select Help > Information > Remote Control Setup.
- Next, select your remote control from the TV onscreen list. Refer to your specific remote for TV/device setup options.
- Select Top Ten Brand Setup, Automatic Code, or Manual Setup.
How do I program my RCA universal remote to my LG TV?
Follow these easy steps:
- Manually turn on your TV.
- Aim your remote at the TV panel and press and hold the TV button.
- Once the light is turned on, at the same time, press and hold the “On/Off” button until the light turns on again.
- Press the Play or the Slow button on your remote for five seconds.
How do I get my volume to work on my AT Remote?
Sound or volume issues
- Check the volume level and mute settings on your TV and any audio-visual (A/V) receivers you may have.
- Check audio settings on your device using your remote: Press the Home button, then Settings > System > Remote & Devices > Program Your Remote > Advanced Remote Program > Switch Volume Control.
How do I turn up the volume on my AT cable box?
Adjust if necessary.
- To adjust the volume on the U-verse receiver press the AT button on the top end of the U-verse remote control.
- Pressing the +/ – VOL key on the U-verse remote control, adjust volume to 25.
- A volume indicator appears on the screen. The volume indicator disappears after a few seconds.
How do I program a RCA universal remote to my TV without codes?
If your RCA universal remote does not have a Code Search button
- Power on the equipment you want to control.
- Press and hold the button on the universal remote that matches the device you’re pairing (e.g. if it’s a DVD player, press the DVD button).
How do I get the volume to work on my directv remote?
Highlight the “Remote” selection and press “OK.” Choose the “Program Remote” option and follow the on-screen instructions to program your remote to work with your TV set. When finished, the volume up/down buttons on the remote will work to control your TV’s volume.
How do I get my directv remote to control my TV volume?
Program remote for a Standard DVR or SD receiver
- Press MENU on your remote.
- Select Parental Favs & Setup > System Setup > Remote or Remote Control > Program Remote.
- Choose the device (TV, audio, DVD) you wish to program.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the programming.