How do I reset my RM 1019?
Step 1 Factory / Hard Reset
- Switch off device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the phone vibrates.
- Release the Power button and immediately press and hold down the Volume Down button.
- Press this sequence of keys: – Volume Up – Volume Down – Power button – Volume Down.
Is a hard reboot the same as factory reset?
Reset Means to Erase and Restore To reset a device is to put it back in the same state it was in when it was first purchased, often called a restore or factory reset (also a hard reset). Remember that all of these terms refer to the same act of erasing the software: reset, hard reset, factory reset, and restore.
How do I factory reset a locked Motorola?
From the “Android system recovery” screen, press and hold the Power button then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options. Select wipe data/factory reset. Utilize the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to tap. Select Yes — delete all user data.
How do I wipe my Nokia Lumia?
Master reset from settings menu
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap about.
- Scroll down and tap reset your phone.
- Read the warning about your personal content being erased.
- Tap yes.
- Tap yes again to confirm.
What does a hard reset do on Chromebook?
To fix some Chromebook problems, you might need to reset your Chromebook hardware, also called a hard reset. Try a hard reset only after other ways to fix the problem have failed. It will restart your Chromebook hardware (like your keyboard and touchpad), and might delete some files in your Downloads folder.
How do I unlock my Motorola phone if I forgot my pin?
If you forgot your PIN, pattern, or password for unlocking your screen, you need to erase your phone, set it up again, and set a new screen lock….Choose Next.
- Under Create password, enter a password.
- Choose Confirm and re-enter the password.
- Choose Save password.