How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPod touch?
Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To. Transfer a file from your computer to your iPod touch: Click Add, select the file you want to transfer, then click Add.
How do I set up Home Sharing on my iPad?
Apple iPad – Set Up Family Sharing
- From the Home screen on your Apple® iPad®, tap Settings .
- Tap your Apple profile (along the top).
- Tap Set Up Family Sharing.
- Tap Invite People then select the desired option (e.g., Messages, Mail, AirDrop, etc.) to share the invitation.
- Review the info then tap Done.
Where is Home Sharing on iTunes?
Turn on Home Sharing
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Home Sharing > Turn On Home Sharing.
- Type your Apple ID and password, then click Turn On Home Sharing. If you don’t have an Apple ID, click Create New Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
What does home sharing mean on Apple music?
With iTunes Home Sharing, you can share iTunes video, music, movie, app, books, TV shows, photos, etc. There is also a software which can share iTunes library between devices (iOS and Android), share to PC, and it automatically converts almost any music file to a format supported by your device and iTunes.
How does iTunes home sharing work?
To use Home Sharing, you must have an Apple ID. Any time you download an item from Apple Music or the iTunes Store to a computer in your Home Sharing network, you can have the item automatically downloaded to the other computers in the network as well.
How do I get home sharing to work?
Can’t invite to Homekit?
- Open the Home app.
- In the menu bar, go to Edit > Edit Home.
- Under People, click Invite.
- Enter the person’s Apple ID that they use with iCloud.
- Click Send Invite.
How do I download music from my computer to my iPod touch?
How to add music to iPod:
- Connect your iPod to the computer through a USB cable.
- iTunes will detect the iPod automatically.
- Then, tap the “Music” option on the left panel.
- Check the “Sync Music” box.
- If you want to transfer all your music, just click on the “Entire music” option.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod without using iTunes?
To transfer music to iPod (from computer) with Dropbox:
- Make sure you have installed Dropbox on your computer and iPod Touch (at least on iPod).
- Sign in to Dropbox with the same account.
- Upload music from computer to Dropbox.
- On your iPod, open the Dropbox app and you will see the songs from your computer.
How can I use home sharing on my iPad?
To use Home Sharing to access your computer’s media library on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, sign in to Home Sharing on your device: To see a music library, go to Settings > Music. To see a video library, go to Settings > TV > iTunes Videos. Under Home Sharing, tap Sign In. Sign in with your Apple ID.
How to use Apple Music for home sharing?
Apple Music Sharing iPhone 1 Open the Music app and tap Library. 2 Tap Home Sharing. Don’t see it? Tap Edit, select Home Sharing, then tap Done. 3 Choose a shared library. See More….
How can I share music from my iPad to my iPod Touch?
Connect your iPod Touch to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer you want to access. To listen to shared music, open the “Music” app, tap “More,” and click the iTunes library name. To check out shared videos, launch the “Videos” app and do the same thing. Make sure your iPad and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
How to use Apple ID for home sharing?
Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose File > Home Sharing > Turn on Home Sharing. Now you can use Home Sharing 1 to stream music, movies, and TV shows from one authorized computer to another.