How do I use my RCA VR5220 A?
Basic Operation of the RCA VR5220 Digital Voice Recorder
- Press on >|| to turn on the player.
- In stop mode, press and hold info/menu for about 2 seconds and then release the button.
- Press info/menu repeatedly until YY flashes on the display.
How do you delete recordings on RCA digital voice recorder?
- Press x once.
- Press rewind / fast forward to select one of the erasing options: Delete the current file (DEL 01) Delete all files in the current folder (DEL AL)
- With one of the above options selected, press and hold x for about 3 seconds to confirm your selection and start the deletion.
How do I unlock my RCA digital voice recorder?
This feature avoids accidental key activation during recording or playback.
- Press and hold MENU button for 2 seconds, LOCKED will be shown on display. ( LOCK icon will lit)
- Press and hold MENU button for 2 seconds again to unlock keys.
How do I turn my RCA recorder on?
Press on to turn on the player. In stop mode, press and hold info/menu for about 2 seconds and then release the button. The first menu item FOLDER flashes on the display.
How do I reset my Olympus digital voice recorder?
Reset From the Device
- Turn on the DS-7000.
- Press the silver [OK/MENU] button.
- Use the rewind and fast forward buttons to get to the “Device Menu” tab, indicated by the wrench and hammer icons.
- Use the silver [ + ] and [ – ] buttons to highlight “Reset Settings.” Press [OK/MENU].
- Select “Start” and press [OK/MENU].
Where can I download the manual for the RCA vr5220 voice recorder?
Download Operation & user’s manual of RCA VR5220 Voice Recorder for Free or View it Online on All-Guides.com. Voice Management software. 1. Highlight a recorded ﬁ le, click
Is the RCA vr5220 a guar-antee in Canada?
VR5220 v5.0 (EN/E) RCA DTA800A RCA VR5220 This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada. The descriptions and characteristics given in this document are given as a general indication and not as a guar- antee.
How do you change the batteries on a digital voice recorder?
1. Slide the battery compartment door to open. 2. Insert the two supplied “AAA” batteries with polarities matching indications. 3. Replace the battery compartment door. Refer to the battery level indicator on display for batteries level. Replace with new batteries when the indicator is empty.