- Define an empty array variable.
- Use the “querySelectorAll()” method, in which we specify our selector.
- Use the “forEach” loop.
- Use the “push” method in order to fill our list/array, within the “forEach”.
- Use the “return” command in our action.
- Displaying elements of an array by looping through.
- join():Displaying elements of an array using join() function.
- sort():Sorting of elements of an array using function.
- length:Length property to get the total number of elements in an array.
- reverse():Reversing the elements of an array.
Is it bad to use ArrayList?
ArrayList has extra overhead, if you have no need of the extra features of ArrayList then it is wasteful to use an ArrayList. Also for some of the things you can do with a List there is the Arrays class, which means that the ArrayList provided more functionality than Arrays is less true.
When should you use an ArrayList?
ArrayList provides constant time for search operation, so it is better to use ArrayList if searching is more frequent operation than add and remove operation. The LinkedList provides constant time for add and remove operations.
How do you display an array in HTML?
“how to get a array and display it in html” Code Answer
- Creating Arrays