How much does a Wilson GST football cost?
$73.42 & FREE Shipping.
What size football is a K2?
SIZE CHART FOR FOOTBALLS: Official (Size 9): Approved for High School, Collegiate and Pro Level. Youth (Size 8): For ages 12 – 14.
What is the best youth football?
The Best Youth-Size Footballs For Your Kids
- Wilson NFL Super Grip Football – Best Overall.
- Franklin Sports Grip-Rite Rubber Junior Football – Runner up.
- Rawlings NFL Downfield Youth Football – Honorable Mention.
- Under Armour Composite Football – Also Consider.
What size football does Jr High use?
Players ages 10-12 should use a junior size 6 ball….What Size Football Should I Buy?
|Ages 9 and under||Pee-Wee Size 5|
|Ages 10-12||Junior Size 6|
|Ages 12-14||Intermediate/Youth Size 7|
|Ages 14 & up||Official Size 9|
Where are Wilson GST footballs made?
MADE IN THE USA Explore the Wilson football factory in Ada, Ohio where every game ball and custom creation is made by hand.
How much does a Wilson GST football weigh?
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||11 x 6.9 x 6.2 inches|
|Package Weight||0.9 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 6.25 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||0.9 Pounds|
|Brand Name||Wilson Sporting Goods|
What are the different sizes of footballs?
What size football do I need?
- Size 3 football Under 7, 8 and 9 Age Groups.
- Size 4 football, Under 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 Age Groups.
- Size 5 football, Under 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 to Adults.
- Size 2 footballs are recommended for 4 and 5 year olds.
Are high school college and NFL footballs the same size?
There is in fact one more size beyond college footballs, and that’s the balls in professional leagues. Although high school, college and pro footballs have similar specifications, a pro football is a little larger than a college ball.
What is the best brand of football?
Top 10 Football Brands
- Nike Football.
- Under Armour Football.
- Adidas Football.
What football has the best grip?
1. Wilson NFL Super Grip Football: TOP PICK. The first ball on our list of best footballs is the Wilson NFL Super Grip Football. This ball is one of the top training footballs to use in the rain.
Are high school and NFL footballs the same size?
Your young player will soon be an adult and therefore needs a football to match his growing hand size and skill. High school footballs manufactured by Big Game USA are built to standards outlined by the NFHS and NCAA. From this point forward, the footballs will roughly be the same size.
How big is a junior size 6 football?
The Correct Youth Football Sizes for Every Age Group (Chart)
|Size 5||10 Ounces||17.5 Inches|
|Size 6||11 Ounces||18.5 Inches|
|Size 7||12.5 Ounces||19.25 Inches|
|Size 9||14 – 15 Ounces||20.75 – 21.125 Inches|