How to print at Mugar Library?
Color printing is available on the first, second, and third floors of Mugar at $0.25 per page using Convenience Points. You can release print jobs at MyPrint stations located in the libraries, including those at the Print Center desk. The Print Center desk at Mugar is open from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
Where to print Ball State?
Ball State University : Printing Services : Cardinal Copy Center.
How do I print at Butler University?
Print. Butler students, faculty, and staff may print in black and white at the Libraries using their PrintSmart accounts. See IT’s Printsmart page for more information. Color printing is available at both Irwin and Science Libraries for currently enrolled Butler students, faculty, and staff.
How do I add a printer to BU?
Windows (7 or later)
- Go to the Start Menu and select Run.
- Within the Run window, type \\terrierprint.bu.edu and click OK.
- When the authentication dialog appears, enter the following information OR.
- A window will appear that displays available printers.
- Double click the printer you want installed on your system.
Is printing free at BU?
Cost. Each undergraduate student is allocated 100 sheets of paper per semester for black and white printing. Most graduate students are allocated 500 sheets per semester for black and white printing. Black and white prints will be charged $0.08 per sheet for either single or double-sided printing.
How do I print my BU Law?
Printing in the Law Library is available through BU’s MyPrint system. MyPrint printers are available on the 3rd floor of the library. Four of the printers are internal to the library and so accessible during library hours, and two of printers, opposite Rm 336, are open building hours.
How do I use PrintSmart?
Here’s how it works:
- Under the Print prompt, choose either PrintSmart BW or PrintSmart Color.
- Walk over to a PrintSmart machine, swipe your OneCard, and login.
- Find your print job in the list, then verify that your print cost matches what you expected.
- Click Print.
What time does Ball State library close?
: 7 a.m.–9 p.m.
Mon–Thurs: 7 a.m.–1:30 a.m. Friday: 7 a.m.–9 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
How do I print using MyPrint?
Release a Print Job
- Print your document ensuring you select the ‘MyPrint’ queue.
- Present your ID on the ID reader on the printer to log-in.
- Select ‘Print Release’
- Select the print job you wish to print then select print.
- Select the arrow in the top right corner of the touch screen to log out of your account.
How do I log into BU WIFI?
- From your computer or device, select eduroam, which you should see in the list of available networks.
- Log in to eduroam using your full BU email address in the form [email protected]
- Provide the password you use to access your BU email account.
- If you are prompted to accept the certificate, you should do so.
How do I print Colgate?
Printing A PDF from a Computer in a Public Lab
- Download your PDF file to the computer.
- Use Adobe DC to open the file.
- If prompted to log into Adobe, enter your full Colgate email address and click Next.
- Enter your Single Sign on credentials.
- Use Adobe DC to send your PDF to the printer.
What is PrintSmart?
NYC PrintSmart is the City’s Enterprise Print Management system, a cost-savings initiative that uses the price-per-impression model; rolling lease, maintenance, support, and toner costs into one.