What apps work with Onkyo receivers?
– Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on FireConnect compatible products. – You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
How do I connect my iPad to an amplifier?
To connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your home stereo you just need a 3.5mm to RCA cable like this cable above. The two RCA connectors plug into the back of your stereo and the 3.5mm plugs into the headphone jack of your iPhone. Pretty much every stereo available has RCA inputs as the standard inputs on the back.
How do I pair my phone to Onkyo?
Using Settings within the Android Menu
- Locate and tap the Apps Menu.
- Locate and tap the Settings icon.
- Select the Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first.
- In the list of Available Devices, choose the Bluetooth accessory you wish to pair with.
Can I control my Onkyo receiver with my phone?
Onkyo Remote for Android Enjoy complete control of your home entertainment with the free Onkyo Remote App for Android phones. Adjust settings, explore content, and stream music direct to your Onkyo network component.
Are there any Onkyo certified factory refurbished audio products?
Universal connectivity meets pure analog amplification in a simple and versatile hub. Onkyo® Certified Factory Refurbished audio products have been tested, inspected, and approved for sale by an approved Onkyo® quality assurance professional.
What kind of AV receiver does Onkyo use?
The Onkyo TX-NR5100 7.2-Channel 8K AV Receiver is an affordable and versatile home theater centerpiece tailored to deliver… The THX®-certified TX-RZ3100 AV receiver delivers robust high-current power and instantaneous full-scale dynamics make it the ultimate driving force…
Is there an Onkyo remote control for iPad?
Onkyo Controller is the official Onkyo remote control application that allows users to conveniently operate compatible Onkyo network products from their iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to get more from your audio entertainment experience.