What are a saying for Kit Kats?
KitKat is giving its iconic slogan, “Have a break, have a KitKat,” a 10-day rest as part of a campaign honoring the brand’s 85th anniversary. Created by Wunderman Thompson, the campaign also includes a social media competition to help people mark the occasion.
What do you say on a candy gram?
Just settle with one of the below:
- “Have an awesome holiday!” cause then they will think you care.
- “You’re really awesome!” because if they’re asking you to give them a candy gram they probably need an ego boost.
- “I hope your winter break is fun!” That’s always a good one to have up your sleeve if everything else fails.
How do you say thank you creatively?
Thirteen Creative Ways to Say Thank You
- Smile – The Easiest Way to Say Thank You. Express your gratitude with a genuine smile and the other person will almost always smile back.
- Send a Note.
- Make a Phone Call.
- Offer a Unique Gift.
- Add a Personal Touch.
- Bake Some Cookies.
- Take Them Out on the Town.
- Share Their Story.
What does a break Have a Kit Kat mean?
The makers of the KitKat chocolate bar are taking their own advice and having a break from using the company’s 47-year-old slogan: “Have a break – have a KitKat”. “It reinforces KitKat’s ownership of key snacking occasions, and offers consumers a fresh reason to buy the brand for these occasions.”
When did Kit Kat change their logo?
Since its introduction into the US in the 1970s, the Hershey’s Kit Kat packaging and advertising has differed from the branding used in every other country where it was sold. In 2002, Hershey Kit Kats adopted the slanted ellipse logo used worldwide by Nestlé, though the ellipse was red and the text white.
What should you send thank someone?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
Are there any candy sayings that say thank you?
Sometimes just saying “thank you” never seems like quite enough… that’s where our “Thank You’ candy sayings comes in handy! Put a little more thoughtfulness into your acts of gratitude with these cute printables. Do U-NO how much I miss you?! Missing you MOUNDS and MOUNDS! Just be- TWIX me you… I really, really miss you!
What are some good sayings to use with candy bars?
Use a candy bar pun or joke in a note to attach to a gift to a chocoholic, or to make your own candy bar wrappers. Or send a sweet text to let someone know you’re thinking of them. Whatever the occasion these sayings will help you get your message across: Thanks for your KING-SIZED help. You are always there for me in a CRUNCH. You are a LIFESAVER!
What are some good candy sayings for prom?
High school students looking for a clever yet budget-friendly way to invite a date to prom can make a fun card filled with clever candy sayings. Hey [Hot Tamale], I know I’m a [Nerds], so please don’t [Snickers] at me. I think it would be [Mounds] of fun to go to prom with a [SweeTART] like you. If you say yes, I promise we’ll have
Why is it important to give a thank you speech?
It is an important part of every event or ceremony; It dramatically affects function and expresses it in a more effective way. For the first time speaker, it is a bit difficult, and sometimes they get nervous about speech; Here we will learn to give a successful thank you speech.