What is centum CEO salary?
Centum Investment CEO James Mworia, one of Kenya’s best paid corporate managers, has come out to clear the air on claims that this year he is earning Sh 31.3 million per month which is Sh 375million annually.
How old is mworia?
About 43 years (1978)
How rich is Chris Kirubi?
He ranked behind only the Kenyatta family, who were ranked richest in Kenya in 2011 with a net worth of $500 million. However, in 2012, Forbes dropped Kirubi from the list of Africa’s 40 richest….
|Occupation||Businessman Industrialist Entrepreneur Investor|
Who is the CEO of centum?
James Mworia (Oct 22, 2008–)
Centum Investment Company/CEO
Who is the most paid CEO in Kenya?
1. Gideon Muriuki. Gideon Muriuki is the group managing director and CEO of Co-operative Bank. He earned a total of KSh 377.3 million in salaries and allowances in 2020.
How much does KCB CEO earn?
US$1.3 million Aat that time), with a monthly gross salary of KSh4. 9 million ((approx.
How much does CEO of Safaricom earn?
Safaricom Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Peter Ndegwa. [ This means he was making about Sh16. 79 million a month. According to the company’s latest annual report, Ndegwa’s basic pay for the year ended March 31, 2021, stood at Sh102. 3 million.
Who is the owner of Cytonn investment?
|Rank||Name of Owner||Percentage Ownership|
|1||Edwin Dande, Shiv Arora, Patricia Wanjama & Elizabeth Nkuku|
Who is the richest man in Kenya 2021?
- The MOI Family – $3 billion. The MOI family tops the list of the richest men in Kenya.
- Manu Chandaria – $1.7 Billion.
- The Biwott Family-$1.1 Billion.
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta – $1 Billion.
- Bhimji Depar Shah-$700 Million.
- Naushad Merali – $600 Million.
- Uhuru Kenyatta – $500 Million.
- Chris Kirubi and his family – $400 Million.
Who own most expensive car in Kenya?
Rolls Royce Ghost – Kshs. This V12-engine vehicle has a 6592CC engine making it one of the most powerful vehicles on our list. Billionaire Jimmy Wanjigi owns a Rolls Royce Ghost, which is believed to cost an upward of Kshs. 45 million in the Kenyan market.
Who is the youngest CEO in Kenya?
Meet George Kimani, 24 and Seth Gor 21, Kenya’s youngest CEOs. They have dominated YouTube with their hilarious Vine videos and garnered a huge following on social media.