What is the mileage of Suzuki bike?
The bike in question returns good mileage of 45 kmpl and with a fuel tank capacity of 12 litres, you can ride for over 500 km in a single tankful….Suzuki Gixxer SF.
|Model||Suzuki Gixxer SF|
|Fuel Tank||12 Ltr|
|Top Speed||120 kmph|
|Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)||₹ 1,27,200|
What is the mileage of Suzuki Gixxer 155cc?
The Suzuki Gixxer gives a mileage of 50.58 kmpl in the city….
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 1-cylinder, Air cooled|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Max Power||13.6 PS @ 8000 rpm|
Which bike is best in Suzuki?
Suzuki Bikes in India
- 4.5. | 41 reviews. Suzuki Hayabusa.
- 4.3. | 563 reviews. Suzuki Gixxer SF.
- 4.3. | 651 reviews. Suzuki Burgman Street.
- 4.2. | 441 reviews. Suzuki Gixxer.
- 4.5. | 122 reviews. Suzuki Gixxer SF 250.
- 4.2. | 245 reviews. Suzuki Intruder. Rs.
- 4.4. | 60 reviews. Suzuki Gixxer 250. Rs.
- 4.3. | 10 reviews. Suzuki V-Strom 650XT. Rs.
What is the real mileage of Suzuki Gixxer?
The Suzuki Gixxer gives a mileage of 50.58 kmpl in city.
Which is the best two wheeler?
Top 10 Best Selling Two Wheelers in India in 2020
- Honda Activa (2,22,961 units sold)
- Hero Splendor (2,15,196 units sold)
- Hero HF Deluxe (1,75,997 units sold)
- Bajaj Pulsar (75,669 units sold)
- TVS XL 100 (55,802 units sold)
- Honda CB Shine (50,825 units sold)
- Suzuki Access 125 (50,103 units sold)
Which is the bike with highest mileage?
The highest mileage bikes are Bajaj Platina 100 with 80 kmpl and Bajaj CT 100 with 89.5 kmpl of mileage.
What’s the average mileage of a Suzuki Gixxer?
A. The Suzuki Gixxer SF gives a mileage of 51 kmpl in city. A. The Suzuki Gixxer SF gives a mileage of 62.47 kmpl on highways.
How much does it cost to fuel a Gixxer?
A: Assuming fuel price ₹ 102.25 per liter and an average running of 500 km/month, the monthly fuel cost for Gixxer is ₹1133 per month. Click here to calculate your monthly fuel cost. Looking to buy Gixxer on EMI?
How many Suzuki Gixxer have been sold in India?
Suzuki Gixxer News. The company has registered a cumulative sale of 71,631 units, out of which 62,752 units are domestic sales while the remaining 8,879 units in exports. Looking at the overall package, the Gixxer faces competition from the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V (FI) and the Yamaha FZ S V3 in India.
What kind of brakes does the Suzuki Gixxer have?
Suspension duties continue to be taken care of by telescopic forks up front and monoshock at the rear. While braking is done by disc brakes at both ends equipped with single-channel ABS. The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer is offered with the choice of three colour options Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Sonic Silver and Metallic Triton Blue.