What jobs are there in Indian Navy?
Career Opportunities in the Indian Navy These include General Service Officer, Hydrographic Officer, Naval Armament Inspection Officer, Provost Officer, Pilot Officer, Observer Officer, Submarine Officer, Diver Officer, Law Officer, Logistic Officer, and Information Technology branch.
How many fields are there in Indian Navy?
There are 14 cadres in the Indian Navy sorted into 4 major branches: Executive, Engineering, Electrical and Education-Medical.
Which is the best job in Indian Navy?
The highest-paying job at Indian Navy is a Joint Director with a salary of ₹36,26,997 per year.
What are the different types of Navy jobs?
Navy Jobs List: A List Of All 93 Ratings In The Navy (2021)
- Aerographer’s Mate (AG) 162.
- Aircrew Survival Equipmentman (PR) 140.
- Aircrewman (AIRC) 201.
- Airman (AN) 185.
- Air Traffic Controller (AC) 220.
- Aviation Boatswains Mate (AB) 184.
- Aviation Electrician’s Mate (AE) 222.
- Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) 222.
What is the best job in the Navy?
10 Best Navy Jobs For Civilian Life In 2021
- 10 Best Navy Jobs In 2021. #10: Air Traffic Controller. #9: Facilities Maintenance Mechanic. #8: Nuclear Engineer. #7: Commercial Diver. #6: Secret Service. #5: Certified Executive Chef. #4: Nurse. #3: Administrative Services Manager. #2: Commercial Pilot.
What is the salary of Indian Navy per month?
Indian Navy MR recruitment 2021: Salary The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month during the initial training period. Once the training is completed, the candidates will be placed in level 3 of the defence pay matrix, which is between Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100.
What are the branches in Indian Navy?
Recruitment for the Non UPSC entries is made through Service Selection Board interviews for the following Branches/Cadres of the Navy:-
- Executive/ Hydro, Aviation and Observer.
- Engineering (including Naval Architects)
- Electrical Engineering.
- Air traffic Control.
Which course is best for Navy?
List of Best Merchant Navy Courses in India –
- 1 B.E./B. Tech. Marine Engineering.
- 2 GME course.
- 3 B.Sc. Nautical Science.
- 4 DME Course (Diploma Marine Engineering)
- 5 GP Rating course.
- 6 Deck Rating course.
- 7 Engine Rating course.
- 8 Saloon Rating course.
Which job is best in Navy?
6 Awesome Navy Jobs You Need to Know More About
- Aviation Machinist’s Mate (AD)
- Cryptologic Technicians (CT)
- Intelligence Specialists (IS)
- Hospital Corpsmen (HM)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technicians (EOD)
- Aviation Rescue Swimmers (AIRR)
What are the types of Navy?
Learn more about the many types of Navy ships in the water today.
- Aircraft Carriers.
- Guided Missile Cruisers.
- Littoral Combat Ships (LCS)
- Amphibious Assault Ships.
- Amphibious Transport Dock Ships.
- Dock Landing Ships.
How to get a job in Indian Navy?
Candidates who want to build their career in the Indian Navy can apply at www.indiannavy.nic.in for the latest jobs. Once go through the Eligibility and apply before the last date. Every year the organization is released a new recruitment notification to fill up various vacant positions.
Which is the Navy of the Government of India?
The Indian Navy is the naval service of the armed forces of India which operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Defence. Get the details and Recruitment Notifications through this article.
How is the selection process for Indian Navy?
Officials of the Indian Navy will conduct the recruitment drive for the applied candidates to select the Indian Navy. The selection process consists of various rounds to check the candidate’s knowledge and stamina. First, the officials will conduct the written test, to test the knowledge of the candidates.
Is the Indian Navy looking for Freshers?
The Indian Navy is recruiting both freshers and talented candidates for suitable positions. Candidates can check eligibility whether it is suitable for particular positions or not. The applicants who are qualified in the Navy written exam must attend the Training Conducted by the Navy.