What should a middle school yearbook say?
PERSONAL MESSAGE IDEAS
- We are so proud of you and all that you’ve accomplished in Middle School.
- We know you will continue to achieve great things in High School and beyond.
- We are so proud of you.
- I am so proud of your accomplishments this year.
- You have grown into a beautiful person, inside and out!
What is a good senior quote for the yearbook?
Memorable Yearbook Quotes
- “You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.”
- “If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.”
- “Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.”
- “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”
- “I’ve learned from the bad times and was humbled by the good.
What should I put for my yearbook quote?
Best Yearbook Quotes
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” –
- “If the opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” –
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever.
- “Shoot for the moon.
- “Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.” –
How do you find a good senior quote?
How to choose your senior quote
- Look for inspiration. Nothing says individuality like looking on websites visited by millions of people every hour for your dream quote.
- Make your own!
- Collaborate with friends.
- Collaborate with random people.
What do you say to students at the end of the year?
Inspirational Quotes For Students
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.”
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.”
- “How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- “You don’t want to look back and know you could’ve done better.”
What should a teacher write in a student’s yearbook?
How to write a comment in student yearbooks
- Just be honest. If you had a great time teaching a student, let them know.
- Leave a prediction for their future. Maybe you think they’ll grow up to win a nobel prize or to be a captain of industry.
- Draw a silly picture.
- Write something they wouldn’t expect.
Do yearbook quotes matter?
The yearbook tradition of including a quote with a senior portrait is not without controversy. While the quotes are meant to be a reflection on the student’s personality or year, they often cause more harm than good.
How do you come up with an original senior quote?
Tips for Writing a Heartfelt Senior Quote
- Honor your friends.
- Thank your parents.
- Pick the right song.
- Give a shout out to a teacher.
- Be wary about referring to romantic relationships.
- Pick your own personal mantra.
- This shameless self-promotion will serve him well in our social-media dominated future.
What is the best senior quote?
Best Senior Quotes
- Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.
- Futures don’t make themselves, you have to create them.
- Don’t live someone else’s dream, find your own.
- Nothing in life is impossible as long as you take that first step.
- Don’t assume the answer is no before you ask the question.
What are some cool quotes for a yearbook?
Yearbook Quotes Good luck in the future, may all your dreams and wishes come true. May the good times never be forgotten, and may good times continue to roll. We have our memories, now let’s go make the future. As Walt Disney once said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” We are now on our way to the impossible! You are the author of your future.
What are some good senior quotes?
Good Senior Quotes. Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
What is a senior quote?
A senior quote is a quote you submit to your yearbook committee for inclusion in your yearbook when you are a senior in high school. You have to be in grade 12 (in the US). All the students in the high school — grades 9 or 10 to 12 — are featured in each year’s yearbook, but seniors typically have more space,…