Where can I go outside in London for a day?
19 Top-Rated Day Trips from London
- Stonehenge. Stonehenge.
- Hampton Court Palace. Hampton Court Palace.
- Windsor Castle. Windsor Castle.
- Oxford and the Cotswolds. Oxford.
- Leeds Castle. Leeds Castle.
- Kew Gardens: Royal Botanic Gardens. Kew Gardens: Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Bath. Bath.
- Canterbury. Canterbury.
Where can I go in the sun in London?
What to do in London When It’s Sunny!
- Notting Hill Carnival. This is the largest street party in Europe and takes place throughout Notting Hill over the bank holiday weekend at the end of August.
- Hyde Park.
- London Zoo.
- Camden Market.
- South Bank.
- Borough Food Market.
- Maltby Food Market.
- Bicycle Rides.
What is the nearest seaside town to London?
Brighton. Distance from London: 54 miles.
Where can I go in England other than London?
16 Enchanting UK Spots To Visit Other Than London
- Lake Grasmere, The Lake District, England.
- Edinburgh, Scotland.
- The Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland.
- Conwy, North Wales.
- Durdle Door, England.
- The Llŷn Peninsula, Wales.
- The Isle of Skye, Scotland.
What cities are 2 hours from London?
5 Fabulous UK Destinations Within 2 Hours Drive of London
- Oxford. Best for: An academic haven. Distance: 52 miles (83 km)
- Kent. Best for: Incredible architecture.
- The New Forest. Best for: Peace, tranquillity and ponies.
- Stratford upon Avon. Best for: Terrific Tudor buildings.
- Brighton. Best for: A fabulous seaside party.
Can I travel within England?
You may leave England to travel to other parts of the UK , the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. However, there may be restrictions in place in the area you intend to travel to which prevent you from travelling. You may only be able to travel for certain reasons, such as work.
What are the best tours in London?
Take a sightseeing tour of London and learn from experts as they show you the city’s best attractions and famous landmarks. Learn interesting historical and cultural facts about London on a walking tour, a double decker bus tour, a river Thames tour, or a even a helicopter tour. Book a one-day hop on hop off bus tour…
Is Stonehenge a day trip from London?
Stonehenge is 88 miles southwest of London, near Salisbury in the county of Wiltshire . The prehistoric UNESCO World Heritage Site is accessible as a day trip from London by car, train or bus, with the further option of either independent or escorted travel.
How far is Stonehenge from London?
Distance between London and Stonehenge is 123.36 km. This distance is equal to 76.65 miles, and 66.57 nautical miles. Country Cities » United Kingdom » London | Stonehenge.