Where should I go for a 3 day vacation in the Midwest?
Here is our list of some of the best places to visit for midwestern weekend getaways.
- Chicago, Illinois. Downtown Chicago at night.
- Northwoods, Wisconsin. Winter in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
- Hocking Hills, Ohio.
- French Lick, Indiana.
- Branson, Missouri.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes, Michigan.
- Madison County, Iowa.
- Milwaukee, Wisonsin.
What are some cool places to visit in the Midwest?
The 13 Most Beautiful Places in the Midwest
- BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK (SOUTH DAKOTA)
- SLEEPING BEAR DUNES NATIONAL LAKESHORE (MICHIGAN)
- VOYAGEURS NATIONAL PARK (MINNESOTA)
- CUYAHOGA VALLEY NATIONAL PARK (OHIO)
- SHAWNEE NATIONAL FOREST (ILLINOIS)
- THE DELLS (WISCONSIN)
- SCOTTS BLUFF NATIONAL MONUMENT (NEBRASKA)
What are some popular places in the Midwest?
Top Tourist Destinations of the Midwestern United States
- Mackinac Island. Take a step back in time with a trip to this charming vacation mecca.
- Indiana Dunes. The Indiana Dunes region is found along the Southern tip of Lake Michigan.
- Wisconsin Dells.
- The St.
Where should I travel in the Midwest?
12 Top-Rated Midwest Vacations
- Mackinac Island, Michigan. Mackinac Island, Michigan.
- Chicago, Illinois. Lincoln Park and downtown Chicago at dusk.
- Door County, Wisconsin. Fall in Door County, Wisconsin.
- Put-in-Bay, Ohio.
- Kansas City.
- South Dakota Ski Resorts.
- Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
Where can I go for a road trip?
Top 10 Road Trips in NSW
- The Greater Blue Mountains. Distance: 1200km.
- Darling River Run. Distance: 1075km.
- Kosciuszko Alpine Way. Distance: 507km.
- Grand Pacific Drive. Distance: 215km.
- Mighty Murray River Drive. Distance: 328km.
- Waterfall Way. Distance: 196km.
- Kidman Way. Distance: 822km.
- Pacific Coast. Distance: 985km.
What is the most visited place in the Midwest?
What are at least 2 popular places to visit in the Midwest region?
Where to go for a girl’s weekend in Wisconsin?
In April and May, many cute little towns hold girlfriend-getaway weekends, including the Wisconsin towns of Lake Geneva, Sturgeon Bay and Egg Harbor. Expect champagne brunches, spa and shopping specials, fashion shows and goody bags. In April, it’s warm enough to sit in outdoor cafes on Kansas City’s Country Club Plaza.
Where to go for a weekend with Your Girlfriend in Minnesota?
On Minnesota’s North Shore, guests at the Illgen Falls Cabin swim in the Baptism River. For a women-only weekend, go to the Women’s Ski Weekend at Camp du Nord near Ely, Minn. Cost includes cabin lodgings, all meals and ski rental and instruction.
Where to go for a weekend getaway in the Midwest?
For unforgettable digs, hole up at Riley’s Railhouse, a bed and breakfast fashioned from an old freight station, or DunesWalk Inn, a restored mansion that will put you a skip away from the gorgeous shores of Lake Michigan.
Where did Midwest Living take a road trip?
-Terry Wuich, Des Plaines, Illinois Read about Midwest Living’s trip to Lake Geneva, including a two-day itinerary. Lake Geneva “My mom and I took a road trip from Des Moines, Iowa, to Galena, Illinois. We stopped at some great small towns along the way to eat and shop and then had a fun weekend in Galena.