Who is the mayor of Martinez?
Mayor Rob Schroder
Mayor Rob Schroder Archives – Martinez News-Gazette.
Is Martinez CA a nice place to live?
Martinez is a nice place with many housing options. South of highway 4 are mostly cookie cutter tract homes and high-end country estates. Downtown has mostly all custom historic homes. Either way, you have many parks and hiking/biking trails with great scenary.
What is Martinez CA known for?
Martinez is the bocce ball capital of the United States with hundreds of bocce ball enthusiasts playing on City leagues. Martinez is the birthplace of Joe DiMaggio, famous New York Yankee slugger. You can visit John Muir’s home right here in Martinez. It’s a National Historic Site.
What county is Martinez CA in?
Contra Costa County
What district is Martinez CA?
California’s 5th congressional district is a U.S. congressional district in California….
|California’s 5th congressional district|
|Median household income||$85,856|
|Ethnicity||50.6% White 26.9% Hispanic 11.0% Asian 6.4% Black 4.0% Two or more races 1.2% other|
How do I contact Nury Martinez?
- SUN VALLEY. 9300 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Sun Valley, CA 91331. 818.771.0236.
- CITY HALL. 200 N Spring St, Ste 470, Los Angeles, CA 90012. 213.473.7006.
- VAN NUYS. 14410 Sylvan St, Ste 215, Van Nuys, CA 91401. 818. 778.4999.
Is it safe to live in Martinez?
Martinez is in the 56th percentile for safety, meaning 44% of cities are safer and 56% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Martinez is 24.50 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Martinez generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
Is Martinez a safe city?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Martinez is 1 in 55. Based on FBI crime data, Martinez is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Martinez has a crime rate that is higher than 45% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is there to do in downtown Martinez?
14 Best Things to Do in Martinez, California
- Radke Martinez Regional Shoreline.
- 3.California Magic Dinner Theatre, Martinez, CA.
- Martinez Museum, Martinez, CA.
- George Miller Regional Trail.
- Carquinez Strait Regional Shoreline.
- Contra Costa County Historical Society, Martinez, CA.
- Lemongrass Bistro, Martinez, CA.
What cities are included in Contra Costa County?
Cities of Contra Costa
- Brentwood. Clayton. Concord. Town of Danville. El Cerrito. Hercules.
- Lafayette. Town of Moraga. Oakley. Orinda. Pinole.
- San Pablo. San Ramon.
What is the cost of living in Martinez California?
Martinez cost of living is 156.2
|COST OF LIVING||Martinez||California|
|Median Home Cost||$724,900||$684,800|
What district is Benicia in?
“It’s better in Benicia!” U. S. rep….Top employers.
|#||Employer||# of Employees|
|2||Benicia Unified School District||465|
|4||City of Benicia||229|