How can I update my BlackBerry 9720?
Update phone software – BlackBerry 9720 Press the Menu key twice. Press Options. Press Device. Press Software Updates.
How do I install BlackBerry software on my PC?
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software – if prompted, enter the device password.
- Click Application Loader.
- Under Add/Remove Applications, click Start.
- Click on Add under Device Application Selection if application is not listed and select alx file.
How do I download BlackBerry link to my computer?
Install BlackBerry Link for Windows
- Using the provided USB cable, connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone to the computer.
- From the “BlackBerry Link” installation window, click Download And Install.
- From the “Select language” screen, ensure the appropriate language is selected then click OK.
Do you need IMEI for a BlackBerry 9720?
Please note that your smartphone’s IMEI is required for the BlackBerry Smartphones option
Can you use BlackBerry Blend on a computer?
BlackBerry® Blend is software you can download for your computer and tablet that seamlessly brings messaging and content that’s on your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer and tablet. BlackBerry Blend is easy to set up. Simply download and install the software for your computer or tablet and then log in with your BlackBerry ID.
What kind of software does a BlackBerry use?
BlackBerry® Desktop Software syncs your organizer, music, photos and media files from your Mac or PC to your BlackBerry device. BlackBerry UEM, a cross-platform EMM solution by BlackBerry, delivers device ownership flexibility, built on the trusted security and reliability we’re known for.
Can a BlackBerry PlayBook be synced to a computer?
Update the software on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet to ensure you have access to the latest features and functionality. Music, photos, video and files can all be synced and shared between your BlackBerry® 10 devices and your PC or Mac with BlackBerry® Link.