How do I reload my phone in the Philippines?
How do I reload my phone in the Philippines?
All you need to do is:
- Choose the service you want to use, in this case, ‘Airtime’
- Enter the number and network of the phone you want to recharge.
- Pay for the airtime online.
- You and the person you’re sending to will receive SMS notifications once the airtime credit has been added.
How can I buy load in the Philippines?
- Step 1: Start a chat with our Official Facebook Page. Step 2: Type or tap Buy Load.
- Step 2: Type or tap Buy Load. Step 3: Enter the prepaid number and amount you would like to load.
- Step 3: Enter the prepaid number and amount you would like to load.
- Step 4: Log in or create an account to complete your purchase.
What is load in cell phone?
Reloading stations or retailers uses a Retailer SIM card in topping up prepaid credits to a subscriber’s mobile phone. The commercial load is the prepaid airtime balance used in reloading a prepaid SIM card and is a separate load balance from the personal load balance of the retailer.
How much does data cost in the Philippines?
co. uk’s internet pricing study for 2020, the average cost of mobile data in the Philippines ranks number 60 out of 228 surveyed countries and is the sixth most affordable in the Southeast Asian region, at USD 1.42 per gigabyte.
How can I transfer credit to Philippines?
How does it work?
- Step 1: Simply send an SMS ‘SEND’ to short code 1700.
- Step 2: Enter the International MSISDN where you wish to transfer mobile credit. ( Format: Country code followed by MSISDN.
- Step 3: Choose from one of the available transfer amounts and confirm.
- Step 4: Successful message confirming the transaction.
How can I send a load to another country?
How to Buy International Load
- Step 1: If you have enough funds, go ahead and Open your Coins.ph app then tap on Buy Load.
- Step 2: Select your country.
- Step 3: Enter the mobile number then choose the amount of load you’re buying.
- Step 4: Review your purchase then Slide to Send!
How do you send a load to someone?
Just follow these steps:
- Text to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. For example: Text <100> to 29151234567.
- Wait for the text message asking if you want to proceed with the transaction with a ₱1 charge.
- Reply with YES within five (5) minutes.
- Wait to receive the confirmation message.
How can I send globe load to Philippines?
How to share load:
- Share-A-Load with PIN. Type in amountPIN and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100 1212, then send to 29161234567.
- Share-A-Load without PIN. Type in amount and send to 2+10-digit Prepaid number of recipient. Example: 100, then send to 29161234567.
What does a load mean?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : something lifted up and carried : burden. 2 : the quantity of material put into a device at one time He washed a load of clothes. 3 : a large number or amount They collected loads of candy on Halloween. 4 : a mass or weight supported by something.
What is the cost of 1 GB data in Philippines?
The Full Breakdown
|Rank||Country||Average price of 1GB (USD)|
How much do mobile data cost?
In 2018, the average price of cellular data was estimated to amount to 4.64 U.S. dollars per GB….
|Characteristic||Average price per cellular gigabyte in U.S. dollars|
Can you send mobile load to the Philippines?
With Ding you can send load to the Philippines from India, Australia, USA or anywhere in the world. Of course if you are located in the Philippines you can recharge with us, whether it’s your number or someone else’s, it doesn’t matter! What mobile networks in the Philippines can I send load to?
How is prepaid load used in the Philippines?
Apart from sending SMS and making phone calls, prepaid load is also used to access the internet. Millions of Philippine subscribers use their mobile phones to access websites, including dating sites and apps.
What does buying load of smart phones do?
Buying load helps you with that. A lot of Filipinas use smart phones to chat. The average charge for that is 50 Philippine Peso per day. Aside from that the mobile balance could be used to make discounted long distance calls.
How does PasaLoad work on Smart prepaid phone?
PasaLoad enables Smart users (prepaid or postpaid) to pass load or credits to other Smart Prepaid subscribers. Amount sent + P1 will be deducted from sender’s account. You can borrow load to do calls and texts when you run out of load. The borrowed amount will then be deducted to your next reload.