How do I reset my Cisco WRT120N router password?
How to Reset the WRT120N Password
- Turn the router around so you can see the plugged-in cables and the red Reset button.
- Use a paperclip or pin to press the Reset button for approximately 5 seconds.
- Remove the power cable from the back of the WRT120N for a few seconds, then plug it back in.
How do I reset my Linksys WRT120N?
Hold the reset button with the power on, for 30 seconds, then while continuing to hold the reset button, unplug the Linksys router, continuing to hold the reset button for 30 seconds, and while still holding it in, plug in the power again and keep holding the reset button for an additional 30 seconds.
How do I connect my Linksys WRT120N?
How to Manually Set a Linksys WRT120N Wireless Router (13 Steps)
- Disconnect the modem from its power source, and then connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the “Internet” port on the back of the router.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the “Ethernet” or “1000BASE-T” port on the rear of the modem.
How do I access my WRT120N router?
What is the default IP address, username, and password used to log in to the web-based setup page of the WRT120N? The default IP address to access the web-based setup page is 192.168. 1.1. To log in, the Username field is left blank and “admin” is the default password to be used.
How do I setup my Linksys WRT120N as a repeater?
How to Configure a Linksys Wireless Repeater
- Connect to the wireless network.
- Click “Wireless,” and then “Basic Settings.” Write down the name of the network (sometimes referred to as the service set identifier).
- Click “Wireless Security” and then write down the security mode, encryption method, and pre-shared key.
What is the default IP for Linksys router?
The default IP address of a Linksys router is “192.168. 1.1”.
What is the default password for Linksys wrt120n?
WRT120N Default Password and Other Default Login and Support Info. The default Linksys WRT120N password is admin, which is the same password used by most Linksys routers. As with most passwords on not only routers but also websites and elsewhere, the WRT120N default password is case sensitive (i.e.
What can a wrt120n router do for You?
The WRT120N also serves as your network’s DHCP server with a powerful SPI firewall to protect your computers against intruders and most known Internet attacks. The router function ties it all together, letting your whole network share high-speed Cable or DSL Internet connection. 2.
Do you need a password for a Linksys router?
Although some routers require a default username that must be entered along with the password, the WRT120N username field can be left blank; only the password is required. Information in this article applies specifically to the Linksys WRT120N router. Linksys router passwords are always case-sensitive.
How do I Reset my router default password?
1. Press and hold the Reset button for approximately 10 seconds, and release it. or 2. Log in to Web Interface, Go to Administration ->Factory Defaults- >Restore All Settings and reset.