How do I transfer purchases from iPhone to iTunes library?
At the iTunes menu bar go to File and select Transfer Purchases From – the name of your iPhone. The iTunes content on your iPhone that was purchased/downloaded from the iTunes store direct with your iPhone that is not in your iTunes library on your computer will be copied to your iTunes library on your computer.
Why can’t I transfer purchases from iPhone to iTunes?
Apple made a change to how your iOS apps are downloaded to your iTunes library. With iOS 9 or later, apps will not sync or transfer to iTunes via Transfer Purchases. If you would like to download your apps to your iTunes library, make sure to turn on Automatic Downloads for your iTunes purchases.
How do I transfer purchased items from iPhone to computer?
How to Transfer Purchases From Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to a…
- Open iTunes.
- Go to the Store menu – then click Authorize Computer.
- You will get a dialog box.
- Enter either your Apple ID or AOL screen name and password, then click Authorize.
- Connect your device to the computer.
How do you transfer music from your iPhone to iTunes?
Navigate to the folder or location of the files you want to import. Select the files or folders you want to add, and then click Open to generate a shortcut in iTunes to the music. Check that iTunes added the files by opening the Music option from the drop-down near the top left corner in iTunes.
How do I transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes on computer?
Add Music from iPhone to iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
- Click “Transfer Purchases” in the window that appears.
- Or choose “File” > “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases From [your iPhone name]”.
- Click “Recently Added” in the left panel of iTunes to check the newly imported songs.
How do I transfer purchased items from my iPhone to my Mac?
With the phone connected, launch iTunes and select Transfer Purchases from the File menu. You plug your IPhone into the computer. A thing should pop up, but if not you go to File, and then there should be an option near the bottom that says transfer purchases from “(name of iphone)” and then it should transfer.
How do I download iTunes purchases to my computer?
Download iTunes Store purchases on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, then click Downloads.
- Below Automatic Downloads, select the types of content (Music, Movies, and TV Shows) you want to download automatically.
How do I transfer my music to iTunes?
Simply insert them into your CD-ROM drive, open the CD in the Finder, and drag and drop the MP3 song files into the iTunes window. Downloaded song files are even easier — just drag and drop the files into iTunes. If you drag a folder or CD icon, all the audio files it contains are added to your iTunes library.
How do I import music to iTunes?
Import media from a computer to iTunes on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library.
- Locate a file or folder, then click Open. If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
How do I put the music from my iPhone to iTunes?
Let’s see how you can do it.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Locate the “Device” icon in the shape of an iPhone at the top-left.
- Access your iPhone and select “Music.”
- Select the playlists you want to transfer.
- Select “Apply.”
- If it doesn’t sync immediately, select “Sync.”
How do I transfer iTunes from iPhone to computer?
Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Learn what to do if you don’t see the icon. From the list under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window, click the type of content that you want to sync or remove.
How do you install iTunes on an iPhone?
The iPhone, a cellphone with a touch-sensitive display made by Apple, comes with the iTunes application already installed, so you can connect to the iTunes Store over the Internet via Wi-Fi or a cellular data network. Press the “Home” button on your iPhone. Tap the “Settings” icon. Tap “Restrictions.”. Tap the iTunes option to “On.”.
How do I import photos from iPhone to iTunes?
Open iTunes and connect your your iPhone so it syncs to iTunes. On iTunes left-hand menu under “DEVICES”, select your iPhone. Now in iTunes main section, find and click on the “Photos” tab. In the Photos section, make sure the “Sync photos from” checkbox is checked.
How do you download songs from iTunes to your iPhone?
Click the “Music” tab located at the top of the iTunes window. Select the songs from your iTunes music library that you want to download to your iPhone. Click the “Sync Music” button. Wait while the iTunes program downloads the songs to your iPhone.