What 80s football cards are worth money?
Top 10 Most Valuable Football Rookie Cards of the 1980s
- 1981 Topps Football Joe Montana RC.
- 1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC.
- 1986 Topps Steve Young RC.
- 1984 Topps John Elway RC.
- 1984 Topps Dan Marino RC.
- 1986 Topps Reggie White RC.
- 1982 Topps Ronnie Lott RC.
- 1982 Topps Lawrence Taylor RC.
What are good football card packs to buy?
Pick-Six: Best football card releases from the 2020 NFL season
- 2020 Panini Chronicles Football.
- 2020 Panini Select Football.
- 2020 Panini Donruss Optic Football.
- 2020 Panini Phoenix Football.
- 2020 Panini Illusions Football.
- 2020 Panini Donruss Football. It’s only right to kick this countdown off with the classic.
What sports card packs are worth money?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner.
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card.
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back)
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card.
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank.
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
How many cards are in the 1980 Topps football set?
The 1980 Topps Football Card Set is comprised of 528 cards. Subsets for the year include League Leaders, Team Leaders, Record Breakers and Playoffs. The notable rookie included in the 1980 Topps Football set are: Phil Simms, Ottis Anderson and Clay Matthews.
Are football cards from the 80s and 90s worth anything?
But the fact is, very few sports cards from the late-1980s through to the early-1990s have much value. In fact, many are hard to give away today. But not all hope is lost for those looking to cash in on their sports card stashes from the era. See also: The Top 30 Baseball Cards from the Junk Wax Era.
What are the best NFL cards to buy?
Best Football Cards To Invest In 2021
- 2020 Justin Herbert Panini Prizm RC #325. BUY NOW.
- 2000 Tom Brady SP Authentic Rookie Card #118 (for high limit investors) BUY NOW.
- 2000 Tom Brady Bowman Chrome RC #236 (for average investors)
- 2017 Patrick Mahomes II Panini Contenders Rookie Ticket #303.
- 1986 Jerry Rice Topps RC #161.
What brand football cards are worth the most?
The 31 Most Valuable Football Cards Ever Sold
- Jim Thorpe 1933 Sports Kings PSA 9 – $138,000.
- Patrick Mahomes 2017 Rookie Patch Auto Stars and Stripes /13 – BGS 8.5 Auto 10 – $132,000.
- Jerry Rice 1986 Topps – PSA 10 – $125,655.
- Walter Payton 1976 Topps – PSA 10 – $124,230.
- Tom Brady 2000 SPx Spectrum /25 – PSA 10 – $121,200.
Are sports cards still worth collecting?
Modern cards can go up in value depending on the career of the player. Currently, the most respected and valued grader is PSA, so cards graded by them may have a higher worth. You can also buy cards raw, meaning that they do not have a grade yet. This can allow you to spend less money.
What are the most valuable football cards from 1980?
1980 Topps Football Cards – 12 Most Valuable
- 1980 Topps Clay Matthews Rookie Card (#418)
- 1980 Topps Jack Ham (#10)
- 1980 Topps Steve Largent (#450)
- 1980 Topps Bob Griese (#35)
- 1980 Topps Rocky Bleier (#61)
- 1980 Topps Terry Bradshaw (#200)
- 1980 Topps Tony Dorsett (#330)
- 1980 Topps Carl Eller (#189)
How much is Phil Simms football card worth?
Phil Simms Football Trading Card Values
|1980 Fleer Team Action #35 Phil Simms||$0.33|
|1981 Topps #55 Phil Simms||$0.76|
|1981 Topps Coca-Cola #9 Phil Simms||$0.73|
|1981 Topps Stickers #161 Phil Simms||$0.34|
|1982 Topps #433 Phil Simms||$0.34|