What are the main songs in Cinderella?
- Rhythm Nation – Camila Cabello, Idina Menzel and cast.
- Million to One – Camila Cabello.
- The New Barry – Ben Bailey Smith.
- Somebody to Love – Nicholas Galitzine and cast.
- Material Girl – Idina Menzel and cast.
- Am I Wrong – Camila Cabello, Nicholas Galitzine, Idina Menzel and cast.
What songs do the step sisters sing in Cinderella?
- “When You’re Driving Through the Moonlight” – Cinderella, Stepmother and Stepsisters.
- “A Lovely Night” – Cinderella, Stepmother and Stepsisters.
- “The Search” – Orchestra.
- “Do I Love You Because You’re Beautiful?” ( Reprise) – Prince.
- “Wedding” – Orchestra.
- “Do I Love You Because You’re Beautiful?” ( Reprise) – Chorus.
What songs does the Prince sing in Cinderella?
- The Sweetest Sound.
- The Prince is Giving a Ball.
- In My Own Little Corner.
- Falling in Love With Love.
- In My Own Little Corner (Reprise)
- It’s Possible.
Who was in the original Broadway cast of Cinderella?
Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella Broadway Original Cast
- Jill Abramovitz. Lady of Ridicule. Ensemble.
- Peter Bartlett. Sebastian. (The Prime Minister)
- Kristine Bendul. Ensemble.
- Victoria Clark. Marie. (The Fairy Godmother)
- Santino Fontana. Topher.
- Drew Franklin. Performer. Driver.
- Heidi Giberson. Fox. Ensemble.
- Stephanie Gibson. Ensemble.
What are the original songs in Cinderella 2021?
Every Song in the ‘Cinderella’ Soundtrack
- Rhythm Nation/You Gotta Be — Janet Jackson/Des’ree.
- Million to One — Camila Cabello.
- The New Barry — Ben Bailey Smith.
- Somebody to Love — Queen.
- Material Girl — Madonna.
- Shot at the Crown — Ben Bailey Smith.
- Am I Wrong — Nico and Vinz.
- Shining Star — Earth, Wind, and Fire.
How many original songs are in Cinderella?
The 14 tracks will feature performances from Galitzine, Cabello as Cinderella, Idina Menzel as stepmother Vivian, Billy Porter as genderless fairy godparent Fab G, and Minnie Driver as Queen Beatrice, on top of Cabello in the title role and Galitzine as Prince Robert.
How much does the Cinderella Suite cost?
How much does the Cinderella Suite cost? Unfortunately, this suite cannot be bought. Disney has allegedly declined bribes of up to $40,000 for just one night in the exclusive suite, so no amount of money will allow you to make Cinderella Castle Suite reservations.
What should I sing for Cinderella audition?
- “Distant Melody” – Peter Pan Music➝
- “How Lovely to Be a Woman” – Bye Bye Birdie Music➝
- “Little Lamb” – Gypsy Music➝
- “This is All Very New to Me” – Plain and Fancy Music➝
- “Brimstone and Treacle” – Mary Poppins Music➝
- “Cry Like the Wind” – Do Re Mi Music➝
- “Lazy Afternoon” – The Golden Apple Music➝
What song did Cinderella and the Prince dance to?
So This is Love
“So This is Love” is a romantic ballad featured in Cinderella. The song is performed by the offscreen vocals of Cinderella (Ilene Woods) and Prince Charming (Mike Douglas) as they dance throughout the castle during the ball.
Did Nicholas Galitzine actually sing?
He revealed: “I had to sing a Queen song a capella, ‘Somebody to Love’ a cappella, for two minutes, which you know is hard enough anyway. “I generally feel like you should only ever sing a capella for like maximum 30 seconds.”
Who played the first Cinderella?
Mary Pickford Pickford (born Gladys Marie Smith) portrayed the princess in 1914’s silent Cinderella. Her real-life husband at the time, Owen Moore, was Prince Charming.
How many Rodgers and Hammerstein Cinderella are there?
Four versions of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella are available for licensing. To compare and contrast the four versions, click here.
What’s the role of the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella?
One of the most important roles of the fairy godmother in any Cinderella story is to encourage confidence and beauty from within, and your character does that for this Cinderella.
Who is the composer of the musical Cinderella?
Cinderella (2013 Broadway production) Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella is a musical in two acts with music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II and a book by Douglas Carter Beane based partly on Hammerstein’s 1957 book. The story is based upon the fairy tale Cinderella, particularly the French version Cendrillon,…
Who was the stepmother in Cinderella on Broadway?
Rebecca Luker replaced Clark from September 2013 to January 2014. Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher were replacements for Ella and the Stepmother, both making their Broadway debuts, from February 2014 to June 2014. Paige Faure stepped into the role of Ella, and Nancy Opel played the Stepmother, from June through September 2014.
What are the songs in Cinderella on Broadway?
Unlike the three-act television version, the 2013 Broadway production is performed in two acts with additional songs, including “Me, Who Am I?”, “Now Is the Time” (cut from South Pacific ), “The Pursuit”, ” Loneliness of Evening ” (cut from South Pacific, and featured in the 1965 broadcast), and “There’s Music in You”.