What were the hits of 1965?
Top 100 Hits of 1965/Top 100 Songs of 1965
- Wooly Bully – Sam The Sham and The Pharaohs.
- I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) – The Four Tops.
- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones.
- You Were On My Mind – We Five.
- You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’ – The Righteous Brothers.
- Downtown – Petula Clark.
- Help! –
What were the top hits in 2009?
Top 100 Hits of 2009/Top 100 Songs of 2009
- Boom Boom Pow – The Black Eyed Peas.
- Poker Face – Lady Gaga.
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis.
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas.
- Love Story – Taylor Swift.
- Right Round – Flo Rida.
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz.
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) – Beyoncé
What were the top 3 songs in 2009?
The 2009 list was dominated by The Black Eyed Peas and Lady Gaga, who shared the top four spots….Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2009.
|1||“Boom Boom Pow”||The Black Eyed Peas|
|2||“Poker Face”||Lady Gaga|
|3||“Just Dance”||Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis|
|4||“I Gotta Feeling”||The Black Eyed Peas|
What song was number one hit 2009?
Beyoncé, “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It!)”
What was the No 1 song in 1965?
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 1965
|1||“Wooly Bully”||Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs|
|2||“I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)”||Four Tops|
|3||“(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction”||The Rolling Stones|
|4||“You Were on My Mind”||We Five|
What was the Top Ten hit songs in 2009?
Boom Boom Pow. The Black Eyed Peas. Also appears on these Year End Charts.
What was number 1 in the charts in 2009?
Black Eyed Peas broke the record for having spent the most consecutive weeks at number one (26 weeks consecutive weeks at the top) with “I Gotta Feeling” the longest-running number-one single of 2009 and of the 2000s (decade) (fourteen weeks), along with the non-consecutive Mariah Carey’s “We Belong Together” in 2005.
What were the top 10 hit songs in 2009?
2009 Top 10 Most Played Songs
- Love Story. Taylor Swift.
- You Belong With Me. Taylor Swift.
- I’m Yours. Jason Mraz.
- Knock You Down. Keri Hilson featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo.
- Boom Boom Pow. The Black Eyed Peas.
- Just Dance. Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis.
- Blame It. Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain.
- I Gotta Feeling. The Black Eyed Peas.
What was the number 1 song in April 2009?
|April 4||“Right Round”||Flo Rida|
|April 11||“Poker Face”||Lady Gaga|
|April 18||“Boom Boom Pow”||The Black Eyed Peas|
What was the #1 song in 1965?
What was the number one song in 1965?
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 1965 No. Title Artist (s) 97 “I’m a Fool” Dino, Desi & Billy 98 ” The Boy from New York City ” The Ad Libs 99 ” Keep Searchin’ (We’ll Follow the Sun) Del Shannon 100 ” How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You) ” Marvin Gaye
What was the Billboard Hot 100 for 1965?
The Top 100, as revealed in the year-end edition of Billboard dated December 25, 1965, is based on Hot 100 charts from the issue dates of January 2 through October 30, 1965. ” Help! ” ” Stop! In the Name of Love ” ” What’s New Pussycat? ”
Who are the top selling artists of 2009?
The 2009 list was dominated by The Black Eyed Peas and Lady Gaga, who shared the top four spots. In late December, DJ Earworm released a mashup video to YouTube titled “Blame It On The Pop”, featuring the top twenty-five songs from the list, as he had also done the previous two years for his “United State of Pop” series.