Which book is best for preparing Upsc?
Most of the books are useful for UPSC Civil Services Main exam as well.
- Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations by M.
- Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania.
- Oxford School Atlas by Oxford Publishers.
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography by Goh Cheng Leong.
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh.
Which books should I read for UPSC exam?
The top 10 must-have books for IAS aspirants preparing for the UPSC Exam are as follows:
- India After Gandhi by Ramachandra Guha.
- NCERT books: The Complete Package.
- Indian Polity by M.
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh.
- Introduction to the Constitution of India by D.D.
- India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipan Chandra.
How many books should I read for UPSC?
Apart from NCERT books, now, there are at least 15 standard textbooks that will be extremely useful for IAS aspirants to crack the exam.
Which study is best for UPSC?
After considering the latest UPSC syllabus and recent IAS results, the top 10 optional subjects in UPSC can be listed as follows:
- Medical Science.
- Public Administration.
Is NCERT is enough for UPSC?
Are NCERT books enough for IAS? NCERT books are a must for the IAS exam. However, candidates should also refer to subject-specific books (e.g. Indian Polity by Laxmikant) and keep tabs on the current affairs.
Which NCERT books are best for UPSC?
➠ UPSC (IAS) Prelims 2021: NCERT Textbooks for Indian History
- NCERT Class VI – Our Past.
- NCERT Class VII – Our Past -I.
- NCERT Class VIII – Our Past II and III.
- NCERT Class IX – India and the Contemporary World – I.
- NCERT Class X – India and the Contemporary World – II.
- NCERT Class XI – Themes In World History.
Which Ncert books are best for UPSC?
Is NCERT book enough for IAS?
Which is best course after 12th for UPSC?
The best course after 12th for IAS exam is BYJU’S IAS Coaching….What should you do after 12th to prepare for the IAS exam?
- Read more about civil services.
- Take up a graduation course that involves history and polity.
- During your graduation, study these subjects well keeping in mind the UPSC syllabus.
Which degree is best for UPSC after 12th?
Since the minimum educational qualification for CSE is bachelor’s degree and most of the aspirants are from three-year graduation programs, we will discuss the issue from the perspective of a three-year undergraduate student. For smart aspirants, college is the best place to start preparing for IAS exam.
Are there any good NCERT books for UPSC?
Yes, the NCERT books have concise information in straightforward language, making it easy to understand. Moreover, they are essential from both UPSC Prelims and Mains exam perspective. Are NCERT books enough for IAS?
Do you need a booklist for UPSC Civil Services?
And especially, when it comes to preparing a UPSC booklist for Civil Services, you may find yourself buying every book that is present in the book store. So, when you sit with those books to finally read, many-a-times thoughts like “too many books, too little time” make you feel distraught!
Which is the best book for UPSC Mains?
UPSC Books – Best Books For IAS Mains 1 Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania 2 India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipan Chandra 3 India after Independence by Bipan Chandra 4 History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra 5 Ancient India by R.S Sharma
Which is the best geography book for UPSC prelims?
Best Geography NCERT Books For UPSC Prelims Class Book Name NCERT Class VI The Earth Our Habitat NCERT Class VI (Old) Lands and Peoples Part I NCERT Class VII Our Environment NCERT Class VII (Old) Lands and Peoples Part II