Who should I lead to the shrine of Boethiah?
The priestess will tell you that you need to gain someone’s trust and then sacrifice them before Boethiah. She will give you the Blade of Sacrifice to use for the deed. Lead any non-essential follower to the shrine and activate command mode (holding ‘use’ or via the “I need you to do something” conversation option).
Can you fail Boethiah’s calling?
Nope. As it was with the cult of Namira, so it was with the cult of Boethiah. … The only viable option left was for me to draw my weapon and purposely fail the quest by wiping out the cult as I had done before.
Where can I find someone to sacrifice to Boethiah?
The best person and the cheapest, is found in Markarth:
- At the Silver Blood Inn, challenge Cosnach to a fist fight.
- Win 200 septims (100 plus your 100 wager)
- Travel back to Shrine after asking him to follow you.
- Speak to him, and ask him to do something.
- Highlight cursor on Shrine (must say Activate Pillar of Sacrifice)
What does Boethiah give?
Boethiah will contact you one last time once you equip it, and congratulates you. She gives a brief speech and then allows you to keep the armor, which envelopes you in a poison shroud during battle which damages nearby enemies, and also enhances your sneaking abilities. Plus it has a high armor rating. Sweet.
Who can I take to the pillar of sacrifice?
You can bring a follower from one of the various factions as well, but an initiate of the dark brotherhood won’t work here. Step 2)Direct the companion to use the pillar. Talk to the companion you brought along to sacrifice, and tell them you need them to do something.
How do you beat Boethiah’s calling without sacrifice?
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Start the quest as normally.
- Get a follower and put him/her onto the altar.
- Kill all the cultist, except one which leave near to death.
- Bring the cultist so close to the altar as is possible.
- Switch to a continous destruction spell like Frostbite.
Do you have to complete Boethiah’s calling stealthily?
Boethiah does say to do it silently, but it’s not a requirement. I actually wish it had been required, it would make the quest more challenging.
Who can I use for the pillar of sacrifice?