Why is add to playlist greyed out?
The reason your Add songs to Library when adding to playlists checkbox is greyed out is because you haven’t enabled the iCloud Music Library (see the checkbox above the one that is greyed out).
Why can’t I create a new playlist in iTunes?
If File > New > Playlist is greyed out you’re almost certainly looking at your iPod. Select your music (the “two notes” icon, top left of the iTunes window) and the operations to create and work with playlists will become available.
How do I get the recently added playlist back on my iPod?
Head over to the “Library” section within the “Music” app. Here, tap on “Playlists” which is the first option under Library. In the Playlists menu, scroll down until you find the “Recently Added” playlist and tap on it.
How do I create a playlist on my Mac?
Create a playlist on your Mac or PC
- Open the Apple Music app or iTunes.
- In the menu bar, choose File > New > Playlist.
- Give your playlist a name.
- Drag and drop music to your playlist in the sidebar.
Why can’t I add music to a playlist on my iPhone?
Turn on iCloud Music Library — Make sure “Show Apple Music” and “iCloud Music Library” is turned on. Go to Settings > Music to check. If those settings were already on, please provide more detail on what happens when you attempt to add a song to your playlist.
Why are my iTunes playlists greyed out?
Some songs or albums might be grayed out because they’re not currently available in Apple Music. If it is, add the song to your library so it’s no longer grayed out. The song might not be available in your country or region and will appear in gray text when you search for it in Apple Music.
Why can’t I create a new playlist on my iPod?
You cannot create a new Playlist on the iPod by using iTunes, but you can create a new Playlist on the iPod itself by highlighting a song and press-and-hold the centre (Select) button until it flashes.
How do I create a playlist in Apple Music?
How to share an Apple Music playlist
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android) or Mac or PC.
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share.
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
How do I add songs to my playlist on my iPhone?
- Tap the Music icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Playlists icon.
- Tap the second item in the list, Add Playlist.
- Type a name for your new playlist, and then tap Save.
- Tap the + next to a song name to add the song to your playlist.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Done button.