How do I apply for a job at Ekurhuleni?
HOW TO APPLY
- STEP 1: REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT. Click on “My account options”
- STEP 2: CREATE YOUR PROFILE. Once you log in, create your candidate profile and upload required documentation.
- STEP 3 – MY PROFILE. If you already have an account, Click “My Profile” on the City’s online recruiting home page.
How do I contact Ekurhuleni municipality?
City of Ekurhuleni
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfEkurhuleni/
- Private Bag X1069, GERMISTON, 1400.
- Ekurhuleni Head Office, Cnr Roses and Cross streets, GERMISTON.
- 0860 543 000.
- Provincial and Local Government Directory: Gauteng Municipalities.
What was Ekurhuleni called before?
City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (EKU) The former administrations of the nine towns in the former East Rand were amalgamated into the metropolitan municipality, along with the Khayalami Metropolitan Council and the Eastern Gauteng Services Council.
Which areas fall under Ekurhuleni South?
But the little towns of Alberton, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Edenvale, Germiston, Springs, Kempton Park and Nigel are collectively known as Ekurhuleni Metropolitan.
How do I apply for Ekurhuleni metro police learnerships?
Ekurhuleni Learnerships Requirements
- You must be South African citizens.
- Candidate must hold a Grade 12.
- All candidates must hold a degree or certification within field of application (where applicable)
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- All candidates must be computer literate (where applicable)
What areas are Ekurhuleni?
The municipality was established in 2000, superseding the Eastern Gauteng Services Council, the Khayalami Metropolitan Council, and the previous administrations of Alberton, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Edenvale/Lethabong, Germiston, Kempton Park/Tembisa, Nigel and Springs.
How do I log a call with Ekurhuleni municipality?
For service related issues – 0860 543 000….What to Do When Logging a Service Call
- Give your name in full (spell it);
- Provide your contact number/s;
- State your address and the nearest cross road (spell it out for accuracy in finding the location);
- Name the suburb and town where the incident is (eg Farrarmere, Benoni);
How do you log a fault with Ekurhuleni?
WHEN LOGGING A SERVICE RELATED ISSUE, provide the call operator with::
- The reason for your call and specify the kind of help you need.
- Your name in full (spell it put if needed)
- Your contact number/s.
- Your address and the nearest cross road (spell it out if needed)
What was the name for Ekurhuleni?
With the establishment of the new metropolitan municipality in December 2000, it was given a Tsonga name, ‘Ekurhuleni’, by the people of the region, meaning ‘Place of Peace’.
When was Ekurhuleni established?
The city was formed in December 2000 through the amalgamation of two regional entities the Kayalami Metro and the Eastern Gauteng Services.
Is Tembisa in Ekurhuleni North or South?
Tembisa in Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (Gauteng) is a town located in South Africa about 18 mi (or 30 km) south of Pretoria, the country’s capital place. There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It’s Vredefort Dome in a distance of 85 mi (or 137 km), North-West.
Who falls under Ekurhuleni?
Ekurhuleni is one of the five districts of Gauteng province and one of the eight metropolitan municipalities of South Africa. The seat of Ekurhuleni is Germiston. OR Tambo International Airport falls in the Kempton Park area of Ekurhuleni.