How do I fix multiple IRP Complete requests?
9 Methods to Fix MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS BSOD
- Update your drivers.
- Run blue screen troubleshooter.
- Remove virus threats.
- Use System File Checker.
- Free up space for your system partition.
- Check for hard drive errors.
- Use Windows Memory Diagnostic.
- Perform system restore.
How do I use the blue screen troubleshooter on Windows 10?
To access Safe mode to troubleshoot and fix blue screen errors on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Click the Advanced Startup option.
- Click the Troubleshoot option.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Click the Startup Settings option.
- Click the Restart button.
How do I run Windows Troubleshooter?
To run a troubleshooter:
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, or select the Find troubleshooters shortcut at the end of this topic.
- Select the type of troubleshooting you want to do, then select Run the troubleshooter.
- Allow the troubleshooter to run and then answer any questions on the screen.
What causes memory management blue screen?
A common cause of the MEMORY MANAGEMENT error is a damaged, outdated or incorrect video card driver. And so to fix the error you need to update your video card driver to the most recent correct version. There are two ways to update the driver: manually and automatically.
How do I diagnose a blue screen crash?
Check for Hardware Problems: Blue screens can be caused by faulty hardware in your computer. Try testing your computer’s memory for errors and checking its temperature to ensure that it isn’t overheating. If that fails, you might need to test other hardware components—or hire a pro to do it for you.
Does Windows 10 have troubleshooter?
The troubleshooter is located under Update & Security on the Windows Settings screen. Click or tap the Start Menu button in the lower left-hand corner of your Windows Desktop and then click the Settings icon to reach the Windows Setting screen. Scroll down if necessary and click the Update & Security item.
What does PFN list corrupt mean?
PFN LIST CORRUPT is a Blue Screen of Death stop code on Windows 10 that indicates data corruption in the Page Frame Number (PFN). Your operating system locks you out in order to protect itself from file corruption and data loss.
Why is PFN list corrupt?
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error could be probably caused by the related driver software. You can very likely successfully solve this problem by updating your device drivers. There are two ways you can update your device drivers: manually or automatically. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.