How do I print bubble sheets on MasteryConnect?
Print Extra (Blank) Bubble Sheets
- After you sign in to MasteryConnect, click Trackers.
- Click the Print Bubble Sheets button.
- On the Print Extra Bubble Sheets dialog box, you can choose whether to use blank student IDs, or whether to include student ID numbers from selected trackers.
How do students take a test on MasteryConnect?
Have your students enter the Test ID and their Student ID in the MasteryConnect Student App. Students can take the assessment in a single sitting, or they can use the pause button to save their progress and come back and finish the assessment later. Answers will be automatically saved every few seconds.
What is the student ID for MasteryConnect?
View Student ID Numbers Student ID numbers can be found next to students’ names on your trackers.
How do I print a MasteryConnect assessment?
Print an Assessment
- Click on the Assessments tab.
- Next, you will need to find the assessment that you want to print.
- Click the Print icon on the top right of the page.
- Finally, set up your desired print options on the Print dialog box, and click Print.
How do you assess Masteryconnect?
Open Assessment Editor Click on Trackers, and select the tracker that contains the assessment you want to assign. Hover over the title of the standard that contains the assessment, and click on Assess.
How do you make a test on mastery connect?
Open Assessment Tool Click on Assessments, then click on Add Assessment. Note: If you want to use specific standards from a tracker to create an assessment, you can create an assessment from the tracker. Click on Add Assessment from your main tracker view.
How do I start my Masteryconnect assessment?
Click on Assessments, then click on Add Assessment. *Note: If you want to use specific standards from a tracker to create an assessment, you can create an assessment from the tracker. Click on Add Assessment from your main tracker view.
How do I set up an assessment on Masteryconnect?
How do I print out my assessment?
Assessments and managed assessments can be printed from within a course by opening the assessment.
- Click Actions in the top right corner.
- Select Print Assessment from the drop-down menu.
- From the Print Format Options modal, select the layout of the assessment and choose whether to print an answer key.
How do I download assessment from mastery connect?
Open and Download Assessment Click on the assessment title to open it. Click on the Download icon above the assessment. Save the assessment to your computer. You’ll now be able to make changes to the assessment document.
How do I add a question to mastery connect?
To add questions to the assessment, click on the + next to the question you want to add. If you want to add a random amount of questions, enter the amount in the box and then click the shuffle icon next to it. To view the question before you add it, click on the question title, and then click on Add Item.