What is the most tropical place in Florida?
Despite its difficulty getting to, Loggerhead Key is by far the best tropical beach in all of Florida. Located in the Dry Tortugas National Park and only accessible by boat, this is the only beach where you feel like you are truly in the middle of the Caribbean.
What is a good weekend getaway for couples in Florida?
Romantic Getaways in Florida:
- St. Augustine.
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort.
- The Don CeSar.
- Miami Beach.
- Sanibel Island.
- Fort Lauderdale.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Henderson Park Inn.
Where can I do a staycation in Florida?
Now without further adieu, here are our top 10 Florida staycation destinations:
- South Beach. Miami is always a good time, especially if you love the art deco boutique hotels that overlook South Beach in all of its glory.
- Key West.
- Siesta Key.
- Sanibel and Captiva Islands.
- Ft Lauderdale.
What cities in Florida are tropical?
Just wait until you see these tropical places to visit in Florida that are a true Caribbean paradise.
- Venetian Pool – Coral Gables, Florida.
- Destin, Florida.
- Dry Tortugas National Park – Garden Key.
- Tiki Hut @ Dolphin Key Resort – Cape Coral, Florida.
- Captiva Island, Florida.
- Bahia Honda, Florida.
Where can I go for a long weekend in Florida?
12 Top-Rated Weekend Getaways in Florida
- Orlando and the Theme Parks. ICON Park, Orlando.
- The Conch Republic: Key West. Smathers Beach, Key West.
- The Beaches of Miami.
- Driving the Florida Keys.
- Life’s a Circus in Sarasota.
- Naples: Beaches & 5th Avenue Living.
- Luxury in the Palm Beaches.
- The Romance of St.
Where can I take a mini vacation in Florida?
What is there to do in Florida for a weekend getaway?
20 Interesting Weekend Getaways In Florida
- Explore Amelia Island.
- Enjoy The Nature Of Ocala National Forest.
- Seep In The History Of St.
- Relax At Ginnie Springs.
- Soak Up The Sun In Cocoa Beach.
- Sail Around The Florida Everglades National Park.
- Explore The Hidden Gems Of Sarasota.
- Take A Dip In The Water In The Palm Beaches.
Are there any tropical island getaways in Florida?
Tropical Island Getaways is presenting their “Orlando & the Beach” vacation package promotion. Enjoy a Florida vacation at an incredible discount as well as multiple bonus destinations from our sponsor resorts!
Where are the best places to vacation in Florida?
The Sunshine State is famous for its beautiful beaches, but the best beach vacations in Florida take place on these under-the-radar islands that will make visitors want to leave their home states behind for good.
Is there a tropical beach resort in Siesta Key?
With a variety of accommodations to match your vacation wish list, Tropical Beach Resorts’ collection of boutique hotels is located just steps from Siesta Key’s world famous Crescent Beach and offers endless options for an Old Florida-style getaway with modern amenities.
Where are the best secret islands in Florida?
Take a look at these unexpected coastlines, private-island resorts and secret beaches in Florida and see if you can find a spot for your towel — just try not to let the word get out too much. Located north of Jacksonville, Amelia Island edges coastal Georgia and is truly one of the best beach vacations in Florida.