What to say in thank you email after final interview?
Hi [Interviewer Name], Thank you so much for meeting with me today. It was such a pleasure to learn more about the team and position, and I’m very excited about the opportunity to join [Company Name] and help [bring in new clients/develop world-class content/anything else awesome you would be doing] with your team.
How do you thank someone for a final interview?
Subject Lines for Thank You Email After Interview
- Thank you for your time.
- Thanks for your time.
- Thank you for your time on
- Following up on our conversation.
- A follow-up (and brief thank you!)
- Thank you for meeting with me!
- I enjoyed our meeting.
What should I say after my final interview?
Say thank you. Your most pressing post-interview duty is to thank the people who took the time to talk to you. According to Sullivan, the message should communicate that you’re even more excited about the job and confident that you want it.
How long is too long to send a thank you after an interview?
Thank you notes are the most effective when you send them ASAP or at least within 48 hours of your interview. If you want to leave the impression that you’re only mildly interested in the position, then go ahead and take your time. If not, then send it immediately.
How should I follow up after final interview?
Here are a few pointers:
- Address the person you are emailing by their first name.
- Mention the job title of the role you’re following up about and the date you interviewed to refresh their memory.
- Confirm that you’re still interested in the position and that you are eager to hear about next steps.
- Finally, ask for an update.
How long after a final interview should you hear back?
You can usually expect to hear back from the hiring company or HR department within one or two weeks after the interview, but the waiting time varies for different industries.