Where is the PSN located?
Sony Interactive Entertainment
|SIE global headquarters in San Mateo, California, U.S.|
|Services||PlayStation Network PlayStation Video PlayStation Store PlayStation Now|
|Parent||Sony Group Corporation|
|Divisions||PlayStation Studios PlayStation Mobile Inc.|
Why does PSN need your address?
What do they need your address for? Tax and evidence for the location (US, EU etc) you created your account. Also it is for charges to CC to make sure your CC info matches your online account.
How do I change my street address on PS4?
Below, we’ll explain exactly how to do this, using a US account as an example:
- Start by going to the Sony Entertainment Network website.
- Enter an email address that isn’t associated with another PSN account.
- Next, fill in your date of birth, and desired password.
- Choose your new PSN region from the dropdown menu.
What is PlayStation’s number?
How do I change my residential address on PSN?
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Account.
- Select Sign-in ID (email address). Enter your new email address and click Save. You may need to re-enter your password.
- You’ll receive an email to your new email address asking you to verify your new sign-in ID. Click the Verify Now button in this email.
Why does ps4 need billing address?
This system, as the name implies, is a way to verify the address of whoever is using the credit card. The billing address that you provide needs to match up with the address that your credit card company has on file associated with your card.
How do I change my country of residence on PSN?
Quick steps to change your PSN account region: Download and install the app on your device. Connect to a VPN server in your chosen region. Create a new PSN account and select the region you want during the setup process. Turn on the PlayStation Store – your PSN account is now in a different region!
How do I check my PS4 region?
How Can You Tell The Region of Your PlayStation 4, Store ID, and Games?
- Sign in to your PlayStation Store.
- Select your Online ID to reveal the Storefront Country dropdown menu.
- The country region that is associated with your PS Store ID will show in the Country/Region field.
How do I know my PSN region?
You can sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network and check the country.
- In the Account section, select Basic Account Information.
- See the address and country entered in the Residential Address section.
What is error e 8210604A?
The error code E-8210604A is encountered by Playstation users when they attempt to get a Playstation Plus membership or extend the current plan. This problem is reported to occur with both PS4 and PS5.
Do you need an email address to make a PSN account?
Also, you have to make new email address to make new PSN accounts (a lotta hard work, I know!!). So….yeah. Help yourselves. P.s. It doesn’t really matter what you write in the ‘Address 1’ box; but make sure your Postal Code is accurate because that is important.
Where is the PlayStation Store in the UK?
Registered address: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom. UK Company no: 03277793. UK VAT no: GB 760 9739 93. Email: [email protected]
Who is the parent company of the PlayStation?
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Group Corporation and has global functions in California, London, and Tokyo. The full PlayStation experience is brought to you by a number of Sony Interactive Entertainment companies.