Why is my computer not available?
If the computer is acting strange, frozen, or encountering errors and can boot, reboot the computer. Often rebooting the computer can solve many computer issues. If you cannot restart the computer because it is frozen, press and hold down the power button for a few seconds until the computer turns off.
What do I do if I can’t log into my computer?
- Check your keyboard. On login screen on the bottom right click Ease of Access icon.
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Run PC in the Safe Mode.
- Use the Local Account.
- Install Windows Updates.
- Perform System Restore.
- Scan for viruses.
- Run the SFC scan.
Why is my laptop screen blank after I sign in?
We’ll look at some things that can cause a black or blank screen: Connection problems with your monitor or screen. Display adapter driver update issues. Issues with recent system updates or installations.
Why can’t I sign into my Windows account?
Here are some things to try to get signed back in to your Windows profile: Restart your device in safe mode and sign in with your original profile. Check to see if your settings and files are restored. Restart your device in normal mode and sign in again with your original profile.
How do I fix my desktop is unavailable?
Fixes to try:
- Restart your computer.
- Restore the Desktop folder.
- Create the missing Desktop folder.
- Check Desktop location through Registry Editor.
- Restore your computer.
- Reinstall Windows 10.
How do I fix unavailable desktop?
Solution 2. Restore the Default Path
- Step 1: Launch File Explorer.
- Step 2: Find the “Desktop” folder, right-click it, and select “Properties”.
- Step 3: Switch to the “Location tab”.
- Step 4: Restart your PC and check if your problem is fixed on startup.
How do I get into my locked Windows 10?
How to Fix It When You’re Locked Out of Windows 10
- Reset your Microsoft account’s password.
- Click the Reset Password option found below the password field.
- Have a Windows administrator reset the password.
- Use a Password Reset Disk.
- Reinstall Windows 10.
How do I fix a black screen after login?
5 Methods to Fix a Black Screen on Windows 10/11 after Login
- Try a Windows Key Sequence to Wake the Screen.
- Open Task Manager to Restart Windows Explorer.
- Roll back the Display Adapter Driver.
- Uninstall your Display Adapter Driver.
- Perform a System Restore.
What do I do when my laptop screen is blank?
Press and hold the Windows key and the B key at the same time while the computer is off. While still pressing both keys, hold down the Power button for one second, and then release the Power button and the keys. The power LED light remains on, and the screen remains blank for about 40 seconds.
How do you fix Windows 10 we cant sign into your account?
Other Methods to resolve the “Cannot sign in to your account” Windows 10 issue:
- Uninstall your Antivirus Security Program.
- Uninstall Windows 10 Updates.
- Restore Windows 10 to an earlier build.
- Restore your computer to an earlier state using System Restore.
- Scan your system for Virus and Malware.
How do you fix we can’t Sign in to your account?
How to fix “We can’t sign into your account”
- Solution 1: Restart your device.
- Solution 2: Temporarily disable your antivirus software.
- Solution 3: Run the System File Checker.
- Solution 4: Use the Registry Editor to fix the issue.
- Solution 5: Run a command in the Command Prompt.
- Solution 6: Update Windows 10.
Why is my Windows Hello pin currently unavailable?
Enter your Microsoft account’s password and then you can either use the old PIN or the option for setting a new PIN is also available. Once done, close the window and navigate to the stage where the “Windows Hello Pin Option Currently Unavailable” error was occurring. Here check whether the issue has got resolved or not.
Why is my Windows Hello sign in not working?
Error Message Something went wrong (code: 0x8009002d). Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem. when trying to Sign-In using Pin. Error Message Something went wrong. Try again later when trying to Add / modify PIN. Unable to configure Windows Hello because of PIN related issues.
What to do if sign in with PIN is not available?
1. Press Windows key + R key together from the keyboard. 2. write regedit in it and click OK. 3. Once the registry editor opens up, take a backup before doing any change. Now, navigate to the following location in the registry editor 4. On the right side create a key named AllowDomainPINLogon , if it does not exist.
Why is the system cannot log you on now?
The system cannot log you on now because the domain is not available. In this policy setting, a value of 0 disables logon caching. Any value above 50 only caches 50 logon attempts. Good Luck!