How do I host a Starbound server?
- Load the game, click “Multiplayer” in the main menu
- Select the character you wish to use.
- Server Address: Enter the IP or DNS name you wish to connect to.
- Enter the server account and password if this has been configured, otherwise it can be left blank.
- Click on “Join Server”
How much does a Starbound server cost?
Our pricing starts at an affordable $9.98 per month for your Starbound server hosting.
Are there servers for Starbound?
Multiplayer is a feature available to the players of Starbound. To play Starbound in multiplayer, you need to find the IP address of a server. Servers can either be locally hosted, or setup as a dedicated server, you can also rent a starbound dedicated game server from a Starbound Game Server Providers.
How much RAM does a Starbound server need?
Memory: 4 GB RAM. Graphics: Discrete GPU capable of directx 9.0c [I don’t think this matters if you’re just running the server console.] DirectX: Version 9.0c [Not sure if this matters.] Network: Broadband Internet connection.
How do I host a Starbound modded server?
To install mods on your Starbound server, follow these steps:
- On your Starbound server, click “FTP File Access”.
- In your server’s FTP, click “starbound” and then the “mods” folder.
- Once you’re in the “mods” folder, click “Upload”.
- Go to the location where you saved all of the mod .
- Allow every one of those mod .
Why is Starbound multiplayer so laggy?
When your Starbound connection is laggy, it’s usually due to a poor connection between 2 or more points. For example, your computer may be the Sender, and the Starbound server may be your Target, but there could be other mystery hops along the way causing issues.
What’s better Terraria vs Starbound?
Graphics. As the newer game, Starbound’s graphic quality is superior. For a pixelated game, it’s far less pixelated than Terraria. In addition, the shading adds more depth and shadows, which contributes to a sleeker gameplay experience.
What do you need to run Starbound?
- OS: Windows XP or later.
- Processor: Core 2 Duo.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and DirectX 9.0c compatible gpu.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space.
How do you play modded Starbound?
- Copy your downloaded mod.
- Open your Starbound folder: [Steam directory]\SteamApps\common\Starbound If you’ve installed Starbound via GOG Galaxy: [Galaxy directory]\Games\Starbound.
- Open the folder named mods.
- Paste your mod into the folder. If the mod has . pak file, paste it right there. If the mod doesn’t have .
Are there any free hosting providers for Starbound?
At the end of the day, there really isn’t any provider that has fully free hosting, but, there is some game server hosting providers that have free trails for a total of 48 hours. Host Havoc and GTX Gaming have free trials that allow you to host your own Starbound server.
Can you add mods to your Starbound server?
Mod support is soon to come for our top-tier servers! Soon, you’ll be able to choose what Starbound mods you want directly on our panel, and get your custom modded server live in seconds. Create your server Start Free trial Create your own Starbound Server today! Save & Swap to any other game, for no additional cost.
How is Starbound a sandbox survival game?
Starbound is an indie sandbox survival game with crafting elements, set in a vast universe. At the start of the game, you find yourself stranded in space with your ship badly damaged. You’re left with no other choice but to beam down to a nearby planet, gather resources, and work on repairing your ship to explore stars.
What do you need to know about Starbound?
Thanks for your hard work, NodeCraft Team!” Starbound is an indie sandbox survival game with crafting elements, set in a vast universe. At the start of the game, you find yourself stranded in space with your ship badly damaged.