What is Deepam scheme in AP?
What is Deepam scheme in AP?
To help reduce the cost, the Government of Andhra Pradesh launched the Deepam Scheme’s subsidy. Under the scheme, the Government provides LPG connection to the women belonging from the self-help groups and who are from the below poverty line households having the white ration cards.
What is Deepam scheme in Telangana?
Under the Deepam scheme, the deposit for the LPG is paid by the state government to the oil companies. The gas regulator is also provided free. The KCR government has said that at least 10 lakh more Deepam connections are required to make Telangana a kerosene-free state.
How can I use Deepam connection?
- Than click one “Apply For > Deepam ” option,
- Enter your Ration card Number and click on “Submit” Button,
- Deepam Scheme online application form will be displayed,
- Fill all required details in the online application form,
- finally click on “Submit” Button.
How can I apply for gas connection in Andhra Pradesh?
To locate your nearest gas agency click here: link and Dealer locator. Obtain the relevant application form from the distributor. Fill the form with appropriate details and submit it to the distributor along with the mandatory documents. For release of your HP connection you will be required to pay security deposit.
How can I check my rice card status in Andhra Pradesh?
Under the Public Reports section, you will get AP Rice Card Status Option.
- Click on Rice Card Status option and enter your Ration Card Number or Family Head Aadhaar Number.
- After that click on the Submit Option.
What is the cost of new LPG connection?
Indane New Connection Tariff Table:
|New Gas Connection Tariff||Price (Incl.GST)|
|Security deposit for a 19 kg cylinder||Rs.1,700|
|Lot Valve security deposit||Rs.1,500|
|Security deposit for a 19 kg cylinder with a LOT valve||Rs.3,200|
|Security deposit for a 47.5 kg cylinder||Rs.4,300|
How do I check my rice card status?
How I check my ration card status?
How to Check Ration Card Application status
- You can check the status of your ration card by visiting the official website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state.
- Generally, under E-services on the website, you will find the option of checking the status of your ration card application status.
What is gas connection cost?
How can I get new gas connection in UAE?
Connecting and disconnecting gas in the UAE To set up an account, simply register online through their website with your passport or Emirates ID and your tenancy agreement; then pay the registration fees and deposit. You will have your gas supply within 24 hours.
What are the documents required for LPG connection?
- Aadhaar Number (UID / EID )
- Passport Number.
- PAN Card Number.
- Voter ID Card.
- ID card issued by Central / State.
- Driving License.
- Bank Passbook with Photograph.